Poison Ivy

I remember my mom putting me to sleep on the couch covered in the stuff. I got better then…I’ll get better now. This is the worst case I have had as an adult though. Nothing even close in my recollection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfRITVdz4k

1 Like

'bout time, Apey. :laughing:

Kerosene I heard

Yeah, dissolves and rinses off the oils. Don’t just wipe it on, though, it’s got to be a real washing.

Wow - this is not so good, or maybe it’s getting better. There is an area around the original thorn wound that is weeping away, and although the general condition seems somewhat improved the effected area is swollen. My big concern is that the thorn had created an infection and delivered the poison ivy that was with it, or on it, deep into my skin. I do not want a blood infection so tomorrow I will call the doc and see if she can do an evaluation. I think being active is not good in the heat either since it makes the itchies worse. Lost my footing walking the river banks and fell in again. What’s that - like 4 times now this summer?

I called Obama, he’s dispatched a healing Rainbow in your direction.

1 Like

I’m done for, boys. :cry:

How about a hand of poker while you wait, Doc?

1 Like

…or maybe just a spelling contest.

I suppose there is a point to it though since for each of us it was the one time we didn’t follow our own advice.

icwydt

The ivy got ya?

Doc should have peed in the affected area

1 Like

He should put his fancy duds on ebay fer us to bid as long as he is done anywho

1 Like

I think the only person here that could fit into his Dude Ranch Attire is Starling, and I don’t think she is a Steam Punk person. I could be wrong tho.

2 Likes

That’s a shot

I like steam punk. It’s just not my usual garb nor do I tend to wear men’s clothes.

I’m a gawner, compadre.

Is amputation an option?

I never really quite knew what steam punk was until I played Dishonored