2 Likes

Who needs facts when I have opinions?

1 Like

He will do a good job on this one

cause

CC mother fuckers live there

1 Like

I thought storms were low pressure systems

Yes, but you have to remember that as a registered Republican his grasp of the science is limited.

Just give him props for knowing it wasn’t gay marriage that causes them.

Sometimes I wonder if reality itself has a liberal bias. There is so much in the physical world that is apparently true, but is invisible to the far right.

3 Likes

I have often pointed this out, especially on Yahoo boards. It gets a lot of traction whenever TRUMP or his minions are involved.

%2413C34EEBD060A0B8

They did not die in the hurricane.

They died in pain, at home, of kidney failure unable to access the dialysis clinic for weeks.
They died, gasping for hours near the end, when the oxygen tank they needed to breathe gave out.
They died in the dark and the heat of unsanitary ICU units, of burns or gunshot wounds received before the hurricane that they almost certainly would have survived otherwise.
They died, burning up with fever, of leptospirosis from being in touch with flood waters during the effort to save their neighbors.
They died in fear and confusion after being forced to go off their regular medication.
They died of heat stroke.

They died of diseases of antiquity, in a crisis of neglect unworthy the greatest, wealthiest and most powerful nation in human history.

They died. But we lived. And we remember.

By: Eleazar David Melendez”

3 Likes

1 Like