President Trump Is Throwing a Royal Tantrum, Demanding to Play with the Queen's Toys

Oh, fer fuck’s sake. Just copy and paste the first damn paragraph.

I ain’t opening any more of your threads.

TL,DR

whoa

Well, it’s just plain selfish, is what it is. Lazy and selfish.

Those of us who actually want to share and open a dialogue will paste something representative if the link doesn’t automatically do it for us.

Life is too short, and the innernets is a sad diversion from rl anyway. Don’t want to waste more time opening threads that then require that I open a link, whether the content in the link would be interesting to me or not.

I hope this wasn’t tl;dr! haha

It’s really long -

I don’t what more I could do

It’s also interesting

We need an ignore option

A don’t exist option

yer on a fucking forum and don’t wanna read anything -

Ya know what - it’t getting dark my well is fucked up and I have to stand in cold water to fix it and that seems a fucking joy compared to listening to yer bitching about threads

I think I will get back to it while I whistle Bach’s Little Fugue

According to British security services, president of the United States Donald J. Trump has requested the honor of riding in Queen Elizabeth II’s gold-plated carriage when he visits the United Kingdom in the fall, the Times of London reported.

While President Obama decided to forgo the carriage procession down the Mall when he visited in 2011, Trump’s team has made it clear to their British counterparts that they want the pomp and circumstance, despite grave security concerns. It makes sense considering Trump’s gaudy tastes. The elaborately decorated golden carriage looks like it would fit right in at Trump’s lavish apartment in New York City.

The carriage is equipped with bullet-proof glass, creating some security, but that glass is not nearly as effective against an attack as the president’s monster limousine typically used in the motorcade.

Wow. That’s THREE paragraphs. Sooooooo long.

What I just did. LAZY!

It yer problem if ya can’t click a link

the link use has pics and sic

Like this one had of the carriage

or maybe you would like me to fucking include everything

maybe I could get someone to fucking read it to you

I will just stop putting things out

fer fucking real

It’s common courtesy to give others on the forum more info so they can decide whether they want to go all the way in.

PS, I hope some deranged person gets some crazy idea when he sees Trump prancing through the streets in the carriage. It would be a poetic end to a madman’s life.

1 Like

1 Like

Because the driver went down the wrong street

Purposefully.

No!

Yes!

If anyone would know it would be you

history books say otherwise

Princip had planned to assassinate Franz Ferdinand that day in 1914, but the plan went bad. Princip gave up and went to Morizt Schiller’s café to have a sandwich. Then something totally unexpected happened. Archduke Franz Ferdinand’s driver, Leopold Loyka, made a wrong turn. He turned onto Franz Josef Street. He was not supposed to have turned there. He drove right in front of a surprised Gavrilo Princip. One can almost picture him, sandwich in hand, slack-jawed in surprise. Loyka realized his mistake and slammed on the brakes. This caused the engine to stall and the gears to lock up. The Archduke, his wife, and Loyka were sitting ducks. Princip seized the opportunity and fired into the open car at a range of five feet. His bullet hit the Archduke in the neck. The archduke’s wife, Sophie, instinctively covered Franz’s body with her own. Princip’s next bullet killed both Franz and Sophie.

The history books also say 19 guys with boxcutters and no flying experience did 9/11.

1 Like

On 28 June 1914, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir presumptive to the Austro-Hungarian throne, and his wife, Sophie, Duchess of Hohenberg, were shot dead in Sarajevo, by Gavrilo Princip, one of a group of six Bosnian Serb assassins coordinated by Danilo Ilić. The political objective of the assassination was to break off Austria-Hungary’s south-Slav provinces so they could be combined into a Greater Serbia or a Yugoslavia. The assassins’ motives were consistent with the movement that later became known as Young Bosnia. Serbian military officers stood behind the attack.

At the top of these Serbian military conspirators was Chief of Serbian Military Intelligence Dragutin Dimitrijević, his right hand man Major Vojislav Tankosić, and Masterspy Rade Malobabić. Major Tankosić armed (with bombs and pistols) and trained the assassins, and the assassins were given access to the same clandestine tunnel of safe-houses and agents that Rade Malobabić used for the infiltration of weapons and operatives into Austria-Hungary.

The assassins, the key members of the clandestine tunnel, and the key Serbian military conspirators who were still alive were arrested, tried, convicted and punished. Those who were arrested in Bosnia were tried in Sarajevo in October 1914. The other conspirators were arrested and tried before a Serbian kangaroo court on the French-controlled Salonika Front in 1916–1917 on unrelated false charges; Serbia executed three of the top military conspirators. Much of what is known about the assassinations comes from these two trials and related records.

Assignment of responsibility for the bombing and murders of 28 June is highly controversial because the attack led to the outbreak of World War I one month later.

Too bad it happened

There would be no L_B or Six or internet if he took another street

link?