President Trump Is Throwing a Royal Tantrum, Demanding to Play with the Queen's Toys

On 28 June 1914, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir presumptive to the Austro-Hungarian throne, and his wife, Sophie, Duchess of Hohenberg, were shot dead in Sarajevo, by Gavrilo Princip, one of a group of six Bosnian Serb assassins coordinated by Danilo Ilić. The political objective of the assassination was to break off Austria-Hungary’s south-Slav provinces so they could be combined into a Greater Serbia or a Yugoslavia. The assassins’ motives were consistent with the movement that later became known as Young Bosnia. Serbian military officers stood behind the attack.

At the top of these Serbian military conspirators was Chief of Serbian Military Intelligence Dragutin Dimitrijević, his right hand man Major Vojislav Tankosić, and Masterspy Rade Malobabić. Major Tankosić armed (with bombs and pistols) and trained the assassins, and the assassins were given access to the same clandestine tunnel of safe-houses and agents that Rade Malobabić used for the infiltration of weapons and operatives into Austria-Hungary.

The assassins, the key members of the clandestine tunnel, and the key Serbian military conspirators who were still alive were arrested, tried, convicted and punished. Those who were arrested in Bosnia were tried in Sarajevo in October 1914. The other conspirators were arrested and tried before a Serbian kangaroo court on the French-controlled Salonika Front in 1916–1917 on unrelated false charges; Serbia executed three of the top military conspirators. Much of what is known about the assassinations comes from these two trials and related records.

Assignment of responsibility for the bombing and murders of 28 June is highly controversial because the attack led to the outbreak of World War I one month later.

Too bad it happened

There would be no L_B or Six or internet if he took another street

You cannot be serious

do you actually think your parents would have even been born if WW! never happened

The only reason I am here is because of WW2

Explain how it’s a certainty they would not have been. My parents were too young for WWII, and my family were all here for generations before WWI. My grandparents were too young for WWI, so chances are the wars wouldn’t have prevented any of these people hooking up.

LA would have been a totally diff place without the war machine -

A different job, a diff house - you do understand you and I are because they had relations at that exact second -not 5 minutes later or before

If you think a 100 million people and the war industry would not have altered that in 40 years I will get back in my tent dumbfounded

Of course. Many things were impacted by the war. But there’s no proof my parents wouldn’t have met. Both of their families could not have been more removed from the war machine. My parents met at a religious college.

Fate works in mysterious ways. Just sayin.

So the college would have the same teachers with the same class schedule?

Yeah OK

Help me the fuck out here

Since they were all conscientious objectors, it’s possible.

All I’m saying, AGAIN, is fate works in mysterious ways.

So does reality and that is we would not be here - this is guaranteed

Yer saying my father would have been up on the Mesabi range doing iron work from jerkwater PA if the WW1 or 2 did not happen

Get a fucking grip

I didn’t say anything about your father.

I am making an example -

So, maybe I would be here and you wouldn’t.

I wouldn’t mind if the innernets had never been invented, honestly.

None of us would be here - Jebus L_B

Please don’t do that.

Drumpf wants to be queen for a day.

LMAO! I think you’re onto something with this and the Liberace thing.

Someone should do a Trump as Liberace meme. And then a Trump as Queen Elizabeth one.

LMAO! Only it should be Trump’s doughy body in a Liberace outfit.

LOL! That’s brilliant!