Protesters topple Confederate statue in North Carolina

1 Like

If he doesn’t get a Benedict statue, we will lost a piece of history!

Because of course Trumptards can’t read history books…

2 Likes

I don’t have a hate bone in my body; I am immune to this type of troll. Lame.

You are being played. This issue isn’t even about race. Figure it out youself. :tired_face:

Yeah I know ya… you’re one of those goood people who are just sympathizers with the racists. :slight_smile:

Or maybe you just parrot the republican propaganda you absorb sometimes and don’t really think about it much… like oh those were all democrats, that kind of shit, yeah before they all switched to your republican party. Which you also know, it’s just your little snide republican racist way right LR… :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a sideshow for sure but a good one and it’s long past due a bunch of statues memorializing traitors and racists put up for the racists were taken down, too bad for your lily white ass aye… . :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to remind the board that whay sparked the Revolutionary War was a denial of states rights. General Lee fought with the Confederacy simply because it was his home,

also his second home was in Arlington, where the Union started burying their dead as a “fuck you” to Lee. You might remember it as Arlington National Cemetery.

Will they dig that up? Or is the ignorant only pressuring the get rid of the statues they are wrongly offended by?

Yes, states right to own slaves.

2 Likes

Thanks for weighing in with your ignorance brain dead Boro… next… :stuck_out_tongue:

States rights for a lot of things, yes
slaves being one aspect, yes… but not the only part

If you didn’t know, the Emancipation didn’t happen for another couple years .

Anything to teach a sheep some history.

Too bad you’re still an idiot though aye? :stuck_out_tongue:

It takes one to know one, witless fool.

I never joined the military. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations. No one cares.

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/898195326867312640

1 Like

Keep it classy snickers

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/17/missouri-democratic-state-senator-says-hopes-trump-is-assassinated.html

I didn’t approve of the frequent death threats against Obama, and am against them on Trump as well, he can just resign in disgrace and go back to hiring illegals and refusing to pay them.

2 Likes

I hope he resigns and then the charges come against the whole filthy family… not for death threats against anyone but I wouldn’t be sad if he had a heart attack or stroked out. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like