Quarantine week 3+

Today is 3 weeks in quarantine without sugar. Walking 3 miles a day, clean eating of whole foods. I feel great! No alcohol. A 2 hr home workout everyday. Lost 14 lbs & gained muscle mass! I have no idea whose post this is but I’m so proud of them I decided to copy & paste it!

4 Likes

Lol… I’m going stir crazy. I’d volunteer to go back if I could, they’ve only started to let Boeing Defense crucial guys go back to work. I was working out about 2 hours everyday and now I just play videogames.

If I could find someone with a 2 post lift I’d go work on my car.

I work and walk 3-6 miles a day, starting to eat healthier too. I just did the 2.75 mile loop, I get 2-3 miles in at work easy.

3 Likes

I need to go running, at the very least.

Yoinked.

1 Like

Worked today. Worked yesterday and the day before.
Will be working tomorrow.

Worked 3 days last week.

I already miss naps with my cats, but my
new schedule leans the wrong way in the
day for that.

At least I’ll have a 3 day weekend.

Today was the first day I did surface-
mount soldering on real parts. I only had
to touch up 1 post inspection. Another
skill to add to my resume.

5 Likes

I was an EE major in college and I suuuuuuuuuuuucked at soldering. It’s one reason I’m in software anymore.

Jealous…

1 Like

I learned through-hold soldering when
I was in high school. I took electronics
for 2 years before I got bored with it.

This surface mount stuff is more a pain,
especially when the iron is being a pissy
bitch. But I’m already getting better, faster.

Yesterday was my training day. Soldered
20 or so parts over and over. Cleaning
them off between rounds. Did 3 rounds.

Are you doing keto ? I’ve lost 50 pounds since July in that diet. Weight comes off quick if you do straight keto, which is absolutely no sugar or sucralose

Someone didn’t read all the way to the end…

So it would seem.

Ya’ll ain’t shit. Really

Apeman, are you at SG ?

Moi? what makes you axe that?

How defensive. An “oops” would have been more honest.

My bad. Is that better ?

The Senior Staff would like an apology.

Deportz used to use a combo of nail biter and popcorner emoji that was perfect for where you fuckerz are on the verge of taking this.

EE like in electrical engineering?

yazzz

went into digital design and landed in software as a result. Did a gig doing VLSI for a while before the software part.

I hadn’t seen my Nephew in several years, and caught with him at a fam reunion…we were chatting, and I complimented him on recently becoming a working Engineer, he solemnly informed he was an Electrical Engineer, I guess just Engineer isn’t lofty enough.