Question for the vets

Are you srsly telling me with all the info available to you

invading Venezuela - etc - for no reason - don’t tell me it’s about starving people - they don’t give a fuck about them where there is no oil

that you don’t have even a tiny doubt who is in the wrong and who wants to take over the world and who the real fucking terrorists are

If you don’t I really fucking pity you

Clearly you’re absolutely ignorant.

Ignorant implies that there is information available that is not being taken into account.

Please provide the information.

Oh I don’t know, the Russian front? The multiple other countries we coalition with an deploy with? Like Canada… which Duke always claims he’d be man enough to Benedict off to but never did.

The ignorance is astounding here… you only pay attention to it and take it into account if it benefits your lib mindset.

And no doubt you are leaving out other things that contradict your position (aka “cherry picking”), which makes you ignorant as well.

Like what? EU countries begging NATO to come help stop Russian aggressions?

Nice “NOU” response, though.

Shame Duke wasn’t man enough to go to Canada, though. The irony that we’ve been fighting along side them for nearly every single military operation in the last 60 years is hilarious.

Read “Shock Doctrine” sometime. Then get back to me.

No hope Rabbit - he’s too far gone

He’s trolling the Karl Rove method… accusing “libs” of the things he himself is guilty of, so he can say “that’s just a NO YUO” when the hypocrisy is pointed out to him. His mot-de-choix this time is “ignorance”, which he demonstrated in himself quite elegantly here.

What an elaborate “no u”, glad you proved my point.

Glad you agree that your calling others ignorant while you refuse to be educated, and saying “no u” when this is shown to you, displays your hypocrisy for all to see.

1 Like

We are and have been an occupying force in most of the EU since the big one, We made NATO in part to justify our being there, but also to “Unify” the continent in a common purpose so they wouldn’t keep going to war with each other every generation or so, it’s not the EU’s fault we are still there.

Well, the Yemenis are starving too. But they ain’t got no oils like the Saudis.

Good point.

1 Like

The US is supporting Saudi interventions in Yemen, so

Proving my point the Usa are the terrorists - making you - guess what?

Bueller?
Anyone?

A) Fighter for the terrorists
B) Fighter for the terrorists
C) Fighter for the terrorists

Your a paid terrorist boro - To quote APOC NOW - AN ERRAND BOY

A paid thug for the banks

4 Likes

You’re a blithering fucking idiot. How am I a terrorist? How can I be a terrorist when I’ve killed no one? I’ve shot at no one?
You gonna call yourself and every other vet here a terrorist aswell? Nah you’re not man enough. You’ve never been man enough.

Terrorist in waiting then - till yer activated to do the banks bidding

Go to the gym - go check yer gear -the banks may call anytime to invade Venezuela

1 Like

So what’s it like being a terrorist, Duke? @Apeman I’m curious how you feel about being a terrorist too, since y’know… everyone seems to agree with the geriatric, here.