Question for the vets

I was taken against my will - like when they kidnap kids for the army in them 3rd world places -
NO DIFFERENT THEN THAT - FUCKING KIDNAPPED, threatened with prison for not showing up.

you, on the other hand are a willing fighter for the banks - a thug terrorists paid to invade other countries - Venezuela comes to mind - I bet you and your fuktard buddies can’t wait for the start of it.

1 Like

You realize I get paid by the state right? Not the federal government? Why are you a terrorist apologist?

“I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.” ~Smedley Butler

3 Likes

So remember this shit when you go to terrorize some poor third world country for the bankers! They give about as much of a fuck about you as they do the people they’re terrorizing…

1 Like

What have I done in my 7 years of military service? I’ve dug corpses out of the mud at the mudslide at Oso, I’ve fought 3 years of wildfires, and I’ve trained and helped train over a dozen young men in both military and mechanic-esque things. What is in the horizon is a train up operation in a 3rd world country in Latin America- we will be training the government Soldiers. They have asked us to do this. Even further in the horizon (most likely after I get out), my unit will sit on the border of Russia with the UK, Australia and Canada in response to the border countries crying for help. NATO has asked us to do this.

Tell me, if you will, how anything I’ve done or will possibly be doing amounts, in any sort, to terrorism.

You remind me of a convo I had on the boat with a couple of my squadron buddies and this corpsman, we were all techs that worked on Helo’s and he was of course a “Pecker Checker” he went on this long speech how he wasn’t a warrior he wasn’t involved in killing people, but us wrench jockeys were, no we didn’t throw him over, but I am pretty sure one or two guys thought about it. If you are in the Military you are part of the war machine. whether you’re making Omelets to order in the morning, or sneaking into an Afghan Hut in the dead of night and silently pulling the local tax collector outside to be killed.

2 Likes

If you’re deployed, sure. Based on the operation, I can see that.

In other news… I’ll get equal pay this year.

We were just training soldiers…

Damn so Duke really is a terrorist