Quit smoking tobacco

Haven’t cheated, but I could totally smoke up like a half pack of cigs right now.

1 Like

Oh nos

just don’t

it will taste like ya filled yer mouth with dogcrap anyway

1 Like

The thought of smoking a cigarette actually makes me feel sick.

1 Like

The worst part for me was that I constantly had images popping into my head of lighting one up. I did find that if I went to sleep that when I woke up my cravings would be less, not more.

3 Likes

Sometimes I’ll just start to go through the motions of getting one… in about 40 minutes it will be a week without a cig for me, craving them less but still craving them, bad at times.

1 Like

Hang tough, it will get better as the new habits take hold.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’m already feeling healthier in just a week, could still go for a cig about now though!

2 Likes

Have you noticed any improvement in smell and taste?

I haven’t, his posts still stink and are awkward.

2 Likes

Mother fuckers at the shoppers pay 80 bucks a carton

fuck - that a nice vacation if ya do that every week

4000 grand a year for not even a heavy smoker

1 Like

A carton a week is not heavy? That’s like 30 cigs a day.

Smoking cost me about $1.00 a pack.

Gained 8lbs so far, can’t stop snackin, holy fuck…

2 Likes

It’s the oral fixation. See if dicksucking helps.

I think I’d take smoking back up first.

I only smoke these, image

They’re all Natural n shit, and they have an Indian Head on the Pack, so you’re essentially healthier after smoking them.

Check Mate, Health nuts!

1 Like

Those are awesome, Bro. Sometimes I smoke 'em myself. Because of the nic load, I only need about 3 tokes…so I cut the pack in half and get 40 smokes instead of 20 making it cost less.

I rarely ever finish one, I just leave one in the ashtray outside and occassionaly go out and have a few puffs.

I’d like to see if I could just smoke like one a day, that would be great… just one a day…