Raining like hell here

Street’s flooded…

1 Like

95 and a tad muggy, for here anyway.

A couple cars a lot nicer than mine got their floorboards flooded, it got me once too… welcome to the neighborhood.

80 and nice, after a surprisingly hot week.

Rain has become a rare occurrence in my city. I would say we don’t have 20% of the rainfall we used to 20 years ago.

Things are really starting to look worrisome.

1 Like

then there’s these poor bastards running a Team Marathon Relay Race From the top of Mount Hood to the Coast in 95 degree heat, 10,000 some odd peeps running I think it’s 195 miles.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/08/watch_for_hood_to_coast_runner_1.html

Hasn’t rained a drop here in 4 months. Usually we get at least a freak drizzle 2 or 3 times throughout spring and summer, but nothing this year. My fukking beautiful front lawn looks like shit even with an irrigation system. I need to fix my POS sprinklers. I bought a bunch of new components but have been to fukking down and out to fix anything.

Do you know why Snoop Dogg carries an umbrella?

Fo’ drizzle.

3 Likes

Raining like hell again tonight…

Have you been to a yard sale?

My girlfriend gave her mom a bunch of stuff to put in one.

We shud check with Pat to see if that fetches demons or not

I doubt it, but you never know

Fukking yard sales, man. My neighbors have them all the time. I just give my unwanted stuff away. Most is really good shit too… would easily sell and fast, but I ain’t giving up a whole day and fukking with all that nonsense to make a few hundred bucks.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d never have one, I try not to buy shit I’ll just be giving away or putting in some yard sale for a dollar in the first place. lmao

3 Likes

I’d put some of the shit I have to sell on brazil’s ebay

but i’d rather not have to deal with some fucker

Right because if you did, then you’d have strangers coming onto your property and then you’d have to shoot them.

You got Craigslist there?

Yes, but it’s all fucked up, every things in latvian or something.

I mean it online

I’'d NEVER put my address online for some criminal to come around my house.

Tons of stories of that going really bad

I’m talking about selling it online

But chances of some motherfucker buying your thing, only to return a similar damaged product are too big

I’ve been thru that. I sold an X-box, 5 years ago or so but I took notes and pics of the serial numbers. When I shipped, I also put the number in the shipping invoice and the insurance form.

At the same day he sends me an email saying the console wasn’t working and he was sending it back and starting a dispute in Mercado Livre to get his money back.

They only return the money after I have the product in hands again and I immediately knew something was fishy, because I was SURE the xbox was working and insured packages are handled differently by the post office. The packaging it was in could stand being dropped from a plane with all the bubble wrap

I sent all the pics with the serial numbers and sent it to Mercado Livre.

When it arrived, just as I thought, wrong serial number. I immediately started a shitstorm via email. The guy didn’t even try, he deleted his account (because what he did was a crime) and I got to keep the money and the broken xbox. I took it someone who still paid me 100 bucks for it, since all it needed was a bake bwahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Locally they have safe places to meet - like at the police station and sich

1 Like