Real sugar with my Cheerios

None of this fucking Stevia or sich

2 Likes

Agreed. Whole milk and refined white sugar…and plenty of it.

Although tbh I’ve also been known to use turbinado or even light brown sugar. Cheerios don’t care.

I gave up milk, sugar and Cheerios and I’m better for it.

1 Like

I only have cheerios about 5 times a year if that

and use skim milk

and no sugar except for today - it was yummy

1 Like

I consume stevia or raw honey only. Except when I buy pre-made chocolate, of course.

With rBGH, no doubt? Nummy!

Yeah well, I cud get the fancy milk at the shoppers fer 8 fucking dollars which is the same thing anywho - free roaming milk - LMAO

It gets a B

I try to eat smart, I am not always successful.:grinning:

I will do things like use mini potatoes and butter them. When I eat them with a fork 95% of the butter drips off but they still taste great. The butter coats the outside only.

I will grill the hamburgers, they taste good that way and most of the fat grills out.

All this stuff comes out the same pipe - diff labels and pricing is all

one pipe fer milk
one pipe fer juice
get it?

Have at it, dude!

rBGH is a genetically engineered variant of the natural growth hormone produced by cows. Sold to dairy farmers under the trade name Posilac (formerly owned by Monsanto, now owned by Eli Lilly), injection of this hormone forces cows to boost milk production by about 10%, while increasing mastitis, lameness, and reproductive complications. [not to mention what it does to humans]

That’s why A&W root beer tastes SOOOOO much better than the others because they still use REAL sugar.

Fat isn’t your enemy.

Can’t say that about sugar.

Whoa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKaQzQAlNn4

I agree, sort of. Fat may not be as bad as carbs but it still has a lot of calories.

I’m more concerned with the type of fat than the calories. Industrial beef, for instance, is low in Omega 3s, which are crucial.

1 Like

And so God created Man in his own image; male and female created He them.

And God looked upon Man and Woman and saw that they were lean and fit.

And the devil said, “I know how I can get back in this game.”

And God populated the earth with broccoli and cauliflower and spinach and green and yellow vegetables of all kinds, so Man and Woman would live long and healthy lives.

And the devil created McDonald’s. And McDonald’s brought forth the 79-cent double cheeseburger.

And the devil said to Man: “You want fries with that?” And Man said: “Supersize them.” And Man gained five pounds.

And God created the healthful yogurt, that woman might keep her figure that man found so fair.

And the devil brought forth chocolate.

And Woman gained five pounds.

And God said, “Try my crispy fresh salad.”

And the devil brought forth Ben and Jerry’s. And Woman gained 10 pounds.

And God said, “I have sent thee heart-healthy vegetables and olive oil with which to cook them.”

And the devil brought forth chicken-fried steak so big it needed its own platter. And Man gained 10 pounds and his bad cholesterol went through the roof.

And God brought forth running shoes and Man resolved to lose those extra pounds.

And the devil brought forth cable TV with remote control so Man would not have to toil to change channels between ESPN and ESPN2. And Man gained another 20 pounds.

And God said, “You’re running up the score, devil.”

And God brought forth the potato, a vegetable naturally low in fat and brimming with nutrition.

And the devil peeled off the healthful skin and sliced the starchy center into chips and deep-fat fried them. And the Devil created sour cream dip.

And Man clutched his remote control and ate the potato chips swaddled in cholesterol.

And the devil saw and said, “It is good.”

And Man went into cardiac arrest.

And God sighed and created quadruple bypass surgery.

And the Devil created HMO’s.

HMO, from the Early 20th century trio of Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine and Dr. Howard, the early pronunciation of this being “Hey Moe!”

I cut out all when I went Keto.

Now that I’m no longer pre diabetic, I’m being called in every other week for blood work for anemia and other crap. I think my doctor ( I have Kaiser ) might be a tad paranoid

They don’t understand diets that aren’t low fat and low salt.

Everyone I know who has ever done low carb has seen amazing weight results in addition to a vast improvement in their health like lower blood sugar, lower blood pressure, etc.

Dietitians are the worst for trying to talk people out of low carb diets.

Yer right

I take in about 6 trillion carbs a day and weigh exactly what I was at 20