@RealDonaldTrump tweetstormed into hell

Danielle Moreno, peeps. She had enough of his whiney ass SNL critiques.

I don’'t know what’s worse, Donald Trump commenting on some stupid comedy skit, that thing inciting civil war there or the retarded media who will give attention to some stupid fucking unknown abortionist tranny tweeting

But let it be know, every action creates a reaction.

The commies are appalled by the overwhelming resurgence of the opposition around the globe.

1 Like

America is cheering TRUMP on, and black lives really don’t matter very much.

SNL has been on for 40 years, SNL has always been a Satirical Comedy Show, Trump’s fame is largely based on his innate “Showmanship” his gift for injecting himself into the news, Now he’s thrust himself onto the world stage and is melting down over a Show that has made fun of people, places and things in the news for 40 years. That’s some great leadership.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s526x395/15241943_10207666135147507_9183964667354319419_n.jpg?oh=f139391576b3be6bfa9e6c4180f36be9&oe=58BDC325

1 Like

Trump has hosted SNL. It’s not like the moron doesn’t know what it’s about.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-delivers-epic-twitter-takedown-after-trump-attacks-snl-222331909.html

Here’s a sampling of one persons twitter responses, more inside the linky

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
Jesus fucking Christ, @realDonaldTrump. You are the president-elect. Pick your fucking battles, man. You’re embarrassing yourself.
1:46 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump Baldwin’s impression isn’t “Sad.” You know what’s sad? In 7 wks you’ll be responsible for 330m lives & you can’t think of
2:28 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump This is not a joke, Donald. Don’t you have anything better to do? Are you so narcissistic that a PARODY is your priority?
2:33 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump Do you know how many trans people were murdered since Election Day? Do you know how many veterans killed themselves?
2:34 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump Do you know how many children went to bed tonight without enough food to eat? Do you even care? What is wrong with you?!
2:35 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump No, of course you don’t know those things. You don’t even know what a “blind trust,” and you call yourself a businessman.
2:36 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump You’re pathetic. You ran for prez for attention. You are a fake,a fraud. You never wanted to win anyway; we can all see it.
2:38 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump You are not fooling anyone. You’re scared, and overwhelmed, and you have absolutely no idea what you’re doing. And it shows
2:39 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump You think we’re all too polite, too aghast, to call you out. I see through you, Donny. I’m calling you out. You’re a joke.
2:39 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump With every fiber of my being, I am disgusted by you. And you know what the real secret is? You’re disgusted by you, too.
2:41 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump That’s why you surround yourself with gold, and beautiful women that you objectify. You know you’re a loser, so you try to
2:42 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump make yourself feel better, feel successful, authoritative, with things, and money. You are an impostor. You are a fraud.
2:43 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump I’m ashamed of you. The world is ashamed. You spout NONSENSE, millions of illegal voters?! Even you don’t believe it—absurd
2:47 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump Do you think we’re stupid? You think we don’t know what you’re doing? Trying to control the narrative, get your followers…
2:48 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump …to distrust the media, the polls, news reporters, so that they must turn to YOU for what’s true, what’s real? There’s a
2:49 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump …name for that. It’s “propaganda.” We know what you’re doing. We will not allow you to suppress votes with this nonsense.
2:50 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
@realDonaldTrump We will not allow you to trample our civil rights! We will not allow you to destroy the progress we’ve made! WE WILL RESIST
2:51 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
I call upon progressives, Democrats, independents AND Republicans to #RESIST @realDonaldTrump. #RESIST fascism, crony capitalism, hypocrisy!
2:52 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
When @realDonaldTrump “lies,” acknowledge and call out as propaganda! When he tests boundaries, acknowledge and call out as fascism! #RESIST
2:53 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

Danielle Muscato
@DanielleMuscato
We CANNOT “wait and see.” @realDonaldTrump is telling us, here and now, what he is going to do. BELIEVE HIM.
2:54 AM - 04 Dec 2016ReplyRetweetFavorite

I’m sorry, but the rants of a tranny are barely news

MMS is really grasping the straws nowadays

Brazil has a lot of Problems yes? So the the USA, like Danielle Muscato, I would rather our incoming POTUS was a lot less focused on what the comedians are saying about him and maybe spending a bit more time studying his copy of Being President for Dummies

1 Like

Come on, the dude isn’t even on the job yet

Wasn’t Obama known for his love of golfing?

Trump enjoys watching shows that make fun of him and tweet about them

All I’m saying is, like it or not Trump is your new president and this hate towards the guy won’t help

At least wait for him to fuck it all up

And I still don’t think that crap there was newsworthy. Like I said, MMS grasping straws badly.

If our PM elect was trolling the internet, he wouldn’t see the light of office.

1 Like

Yes Obama Golfed, but not as much as many of his predecessors, including Bushco. You seem to be unaware of all the nonstop bellyaching about Obama for the entire 8 years of his term in office.

Resonance

Actually the hate will help - try and get stuff done if half of the house and senate and intell community hate yer ass

That there wasn’t trolling.

Trolling, attention whoring, acting like an idiot…same shit.

1 Like

I prefer my President to act Presidential, yanno, like maybe expressing sorrow for the Oakland Fire victims and that sort of thing, not whining about comedians hurting his tender little feelings, like you said he hasn’t even farted in the oval office yet, if this is getting under his skin, just wait till he is the but of jokes every fucking night on late night TV, and the Trump Impersonators (other than Alec Baldwin) get into full swing… And then the Press starts criticizing his fuck ups and on and on.

2 Likes

They ain’t even started yet

even the fucking chimp had enuf class to smile and walk away

Just DT’s Tweeter and he really didn’t say anything about the fire victims.

However, he did send prayers to the people affected by the storms and tornadoes in the southeast on December 1st

Obama’s who’s still the president, hasn’t mentioned the fire or the flood victims in his tweeter

Like I said, my biggest beef was the media picking the rants of some joejane nobody and thinking it was newsworthy

Those tweets were newsworthy because they spoke for most Americans. Trump needs to quit being a whiny babby, he ain’t seen nothing yet. Don’t get me wrong, I may think he is an extremely bad choice for President, but he’s the guy, and I hope he is wildly successful and he does make Merica great again (Since we aren’t now?) But the Cabinet picks he’s making makes me think this will be a worse train wreck than W.

1 Like

It sort of reminds me of how when you are trolling someone and they respond 10 or more times to every one poast of yours, you know you have pwned them. One TRUMP tweet sends them spinning for days, although he also has a tendency to be pwned by SNL occasionally. If I were he I’d just make a tweet about how I was planning to change the libel laws and arrest some comedians and then let the NYTimes do the rest.