Sad news My Cindybin family, I've "known" you all for a long long time

I thought this was a painting at first.

2 Likes

The grandness of that one always takes my breath away in the large format

Maybe I should go live by her brother

I bet because it looks like it started as a painting and became a photograph. It’s unreal!

1 Like

Like I said, she was fearless…

6 Likes

Pretty sure that was her new fucking NASA Nikon she bought about 5 years ago.

2 Likes

Example, here’s an image from that you might see online.

Now let’s see it how it was REALLY taken on that new Nikon at 100%. Look what the people on the Duomo are wearing!

7 Likes

6 Likes

Salzburg?

Florence

Wow, I remember that shot of the Duomo from before. Love that you’re posting these.

Got friends coming in for a few days. I’ll post more after Sunday

5 Likes

Get loved.

3 Likes

I took a 20 minute cab ride to the funeral home (Jersey City is huge geographically) and went and paid for the cremation and death certificates so that awful part is over and never to be repeated. Now that it is over I’ve have my first twinge of relief.

5 Likes

That’s a huge accomplishment. I can’t even imagine the fortitude that took. Congratulations for getting through that part.

1 Like

Now it’s just tracking down all the finances. investments and so forth. That can wait a weekend

Thanks Jeff, sincerely all this support and everyone’s kind words are holding me up. We didn’t have kids but the support I’ve gotten has been constant, follow ups and more offers of help. Everyone in my building and JC has been so good and kind as have my online friends.

Learning no good or right way to go through it, you just have to find you path out. Thanks again Jeff :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just remember, once all the company goes and life settles down, we’ll be here.

6 Likes

I hope you’re doing okay today and have lots of support, WK.

3 Likes

My fiends just left, Pam’s two best friends from Michigan and there is NO substitute for old friends who knew her well, have traveled with her and who in the span of two days tore my fairly clean kitchen apart, cleaned more and set it up differently for me. Kind of a nice new fresh look.

They’ll both be back in two weeks and one of the gals’ husbands, one of my oldest friends will be out Friday til Tuesday

7 Likes