Seriously, I've busted out laughing at this, AOC vs billionaire speculators

Awwwwww, poor billionaire real estate speculators. They always get so rich by buying, or threatening to buy homes in neighborhoods near where the next big corporate thing will be. They force out the people who call it home through gentrification. My neighborhood in JC was going through exactly this. When we bought ti was a run down warehouse district, we bought there because we liked it that way, so did everyone else. Then came the speculators near the Grove St PATH train and fucked it ALL up. The Powerhouse Arts District because the 38 story rental unit for Asians with rich parents and hipsters with rich parents district. So when they’d spent all this money and AOC and locals told Amazon to fuck off awwwwww, you’d think 9/11 happened to them.

Dumb cunts
tenor

#1, does it make any sense that Cuomo, Angry Cuomo, has billions to dangle for Amazon but always shorts the MTA so people have to deal with service not up to the standard it should be. Always. He complains about MTA management like Trump calls things witch hunts. So he wants this estimated 25,000 jobs (my guess is that’s ALL the jobs, even ones that go away like construction, it’s a game developers there play before city councils – 15,000 jobs, trust me) and he’s STILL not going to up the money for the MTA that these supposed 25,000 extra people will need to take. If they don’t take it to work they’ll be taking it somewhere. These jobs are all subsidized so you’re paying for jobs with your taxes and again for the abatement. Congratulations, you just got soaked twice. I watched this people. That guy a block away with a parking lot, hahaha, fuck that guy, these giants go in and demand from city councils and they all say yes jobs creator, his license won’t be renewed. They bully their way around the neighborhood.

Also, and I can’t stress this enough, NYC real estate can stand on it’s own pricing. Are you serious? Know who else can? Toronto. Google just got kicked out of Toronto for a giant thing similar to this. The first part got approved, things start happening. Then Google demands, not asks, demands 30 more acres and not only tax money but they be considered a tax free entity.

Right? Maybe thank people like AOC for exposing this odorous horseshit. After watching it close up, as I know she sure has, I would have done the same thing as she did.

Come at me.

First though, cunts crying:

2 Likes

And for once the Kushner’s name didn’t come up in this. I know, right?

I saw on the internets that the three billion is really not 3 billion dollars spent

It somehow comes the fuck out of thin air

1 Like

Developers also famously don’t have “the necessary documents with them” to answer pertinent questions before planning boards and city councils