'Serve me fries, serve me fries, serve me sweet little fries!'

Stevie Nicks fans want her to work a shift at a McDonald’s in Fleetwood: ‘Serve me fries serve me sweet little fries!’

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/stevie-nicks-fans-want-work-shift-mcdonalds-fleetwood-serve-fries-serve-sweet-little-fries-003410422.html

It would be funny if they got Lindsay Buckingham to come in and order like that.

1 Like

I watched a vid of Lindsay a couple days ago, talking about the settlement he made with the band, and what he thought happened between them (Stevies fault). I loved him in the 70’s and 80’s as a pop/rock icon, but he was coming across like a bitter and whiny old man.

1 Like

I suspect it’s not easy getting over an ex who left you by basically sleeping with another band member in the band you were still in for some decades after finding out. Especially if you really were head over heels about her.

1 Like

The rocket ship ride they all went on after Rumours, had to have been difficult for them too.

1 Like

As I understand it, Rumors was all about the breakup, so yeah, their yuuge fame was predicated on this series of unfortunate events.

1 Like

I think the Mcvie’s were also breaking up during the recording, weren’t they?

Yup and Mick’s marriage also broke up. Those years were a target rich environment for songwriting for the whole bunch.