Snake Fell Offa the Wall

crashed onto the monitor, stuff all over the place, knocked over my drink. A lot of bad things happening lately. I have felt this time approaching in premonitions. I made some efforts to prepare. I hope it was enough. Next 3 years may be hard to bear.

New Bowler on the way.

Pics or it didn’t happen.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So, are you saying Trump did that?

I’m saying that much like we experience with Trump, I periodically have stretches when it seems something is trying to tear everything down in my personal life.

1 Like

…and the Snowball of bad enbiggins.

Start my car and head off to do a quick errand before work and the Check engine light pops on. Go to the mechanic and the code is P175 - something like a vacuum leak. Maybe air leak, O2 sensor, or something. Of course it’s snowing tonight so my drive is extended by 20 minutes or so and then a cold 30 minute walk home, buy hey - I’m tough. Have that same 30 minute walk tomorrow if all goes well and the car is ready, but will miss the annual department lunch party.

…what next? Tune in to tommorow’s episode.

Going to take some warming up to the new Bowler.

Cats beat Owls by 20. Big games for Brunson and Spellman. Spellman’s first offensive outburst.

my check engine light has been on for 2 years now.

3 Likes

Air Flow Sensor. 159$ installed.

1 Like

Sensory lights are one of the biggest automotive rip offs. :frowning:

So are you saying Doc just got took for $159?

No, I’m talking about your 2 year old light.
I remember when those sensory lights first came out, it would cost around $700 to turn them off, now it’s down to around $300.

You might be generalizing from the specific. Last time I had a light, all it took was a new gas cap. I’m thinking it was less than sixty bucks.

Still I’m aware that there are probably a dozen light causing issues this car could come up with that’d run close to a G-note.

Just add a little marijuana oil to the oil reservoir. You will be just fine.:grinning:

3 Likes

good thinking

1 Like

Runnin smoooth now.

Snake’s back up. No way 'at’s comin down again…

…I hope.

1 Like

Hope you don’t have any fracking-related earthquakes in those parts.

Ov’rin Dennsylbrania they got it, but not 'roun these parts.

There are currently no fracking operations in New Jersey, but the northwest portion of the state sits above a small gas reserve.

In 2011, the state legislature sent Gov. Chris Christie a bill that would have permanently banned fracking in the state, but he instead issued a conditional veto that created a moratorium on fracking for a single year. That ban has since ended, and there have been no plans for its renewal.

While New Jersey currently remains a frack-free state, it has become a dumping ground for nearby Pennsylvania’s fracking wastewater.

Gov. Christie vetoed two bills, most recently in 2014, which would have prohibited companies from treating, discharging, disposing and storing waste from fracking.

DID YOU KNOW?
Despite ongoing opposition from residents and environmental groups, a new 22-mile gas pipeline in the protected Pinelands region is currently up for consideration. The same proposal was rejected in 2014 by the Pinelands Commission, the group tasked with protecting the watershed. However, the pipeline plan has now been allowed to proceed without a new vote from the commission.

We do have a gas line running straight through High Point State Park unfortunately.

Don’t look at me. I didn’t vote for the beach hog.

sensor

if you was not a dum fuck you could have dun it fer 10 bucks instead of 160

this is what they did anyway

https://youtu.be/gRfaPfTcfOM

installed - LMAO - it takes 30 seconds

3 Likes