So I have a commercial coffee brewer that takes 60 ounce

I have 59.5 ounce bottle I use fer that
So I noticed some nice green mold starting at the bottom of the bottle

That reminded me of the time way back in the day when I use to hang out with fat Arnie.

We was cruising around in the 421 1966 Gran Prix convertible with the factory lakers (well that’s another story)

anyway a bottle rolls from under the seat which was some 6 month old bloody marys with hair growing in it.

And Arnie looks at and takes a swig

Now that’s a mans man

1 Like

How long did he live after that?

Sounds like a scene out of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I got a fren who likes his moldy weed.

I think most of the country smoked moldy weed for decades when it was all Mex brick. I don’t even know what I’d do with a truckload of mex bricks these days, build a wall or something out of them… there’s an idea for the wall…

This neighbor of ours qwhen we were kids went to a Christian Church Camp one summer, he was telling us about some of the weirder funnier moments, one of them was he said they slept in like an open bay barracks with a sink at one end where in the evening before lights out the toothbrushers would take turns brushing their teeth before turning in, well one guy after brushing spits out the last of the foam into the glass that sat by the sink…then the next guy did the same and so on…well it’s nutty guys turn and for some reason a bunch of the guys are idly watching the mystery of the spit glass, this guy brushes his teeth and like his predecessors grabs the glass to spit into, he see’s that it’s full so without missing a beat, he chugs the contents and then wanders back to his cot. They all gagged.

How long did he live after that?

1 Like

lol when we were teenagers my brother and I were at a small party with a bunch of friends, my brother poured the leftovers of a bunch of bottles all into one bottle, there was spit and cigarette buts in it… and he had this nasty bottle of beer and he set it down in front of our friend Bob and said something like $10 if you drink it and immediately this girl we knew grabbed it up and started chugging it she didn’t know what it was. lol… gross…

1 Like