So I saw one of the biggest tomatoes I had ever grown the other day

Could be a groundhog/woodchuck(s)

Woodchucks
Woodchucks are messy eaters that often trample the tomato plant in the process of eating the tomatoes. Although woodchucks prefer peas, beans and corn, they often dine on tomatoes, broccoli, cabbage and other tender vegetables. Woodchucks are difficult to control because they live in burrows with mounds at the entrance of the holes. A 3-foot fence may keep woodchucks out of your tomatoes, but the fence must be buried several inches deep, and then bent underground at a right angle facing away from the garden to keep woodchucks from digging under. Electric fences, consisting of one strand at 4 inches and another at about 9 inches, may keep woodchucks from destroying your tomato plants.

lol pretty funny man

Could be you want to take the night shift the next week with your varmint gun till you know for sure.

Put out some castor beans, elderberry cuttings or mole plants. The deer will eat them and die. Granted, the deer will die a slow, painful death hours later, but the upside is you won’t have to dispose of their rotting carcass. Another upside is that coyotes, crows and shit will eat the dead deer and die as well.

2 Likes

I know a dentist who’s looking for work these days. If you want I can send you his yelp and facebook addresses.

1 Like

Fuck you got my luck - 17 trees I got coming up

One I want

16 I don’t

guess which one they ate

1 Like

Srsly.

Yelp turned his yelp page off after 200000 people said they fucking hate him

WTF is Yelp? Is that some dooshy social media thing?

get back in yer tent

I is taking apart chainsaw carbs

I may have some parts left over

I painted my new target bag. It should work out okay, but it has that heady new spray paint smell to it now. I have some excellent incense for that.

[quote=“Bigdukesix, post:30, topic:9173, full:true”]

get back in yer tent

I is taking apart chainsaw carbs

I may have some parts left over
[/quote] That shouldl give the out of towner’s a break from the killin’s.

Brain damage can’t be corrected by incense.

I had this old chainsaw a few years back I took it apart to clean it out the chain mechanism and the carb etc, when I put it back together, I had few parts leftover, I asked the neighbor guy an old retired lumberjack named Jean Paul Sartre about it, he just chuckled in his gallic way, and said in his charming French accent, “Oh, oui you will see soon enough that these parts you have left over are really meaningless”

If it’s still running, those parts must not have been all that necessary.

I assume you speak from personal experience, LotusBud.

Nah. I don’t drink and use spray paint.

Why do you hate Puerto Rican culture, LotusBud?

1 Like

Huh?

LMAO - good one

Lotus didn get it though. :laughing: