So, nobody posted about the pedestrians being mowed in Spain?

Strange.

2 Likes

There are two sides to this. I just pray no Neo Nazis were hurt.

1 Like

And I just pray the neonazis starting hunting down muslims

If white extremists and muslim extremists would just focus on each other, that would be great

Leave the white non-extremists and muslim non-extremists out of this

1 Like

I suggest “kill them all, let Allah sort them”

Have anyone posted a “people killed by muslim x people killed by neonazis in the last 10 years” graph of some sort?

Make it 80 years, the ideology still lives.

The rise of the neonazi movement in modern times is directly linked to the insanity being perpetrated by the left.

I didn’t realize they had radicalized Nazi Trump supporters over there…

Not really. I heard it was wise to get all the facts before commenting.

“We’re only Nazi’s because Libtards!” LOL!

2 Likes

You guys can joke all you want and it’s obvious that this kind of thing won’t budge your opinions one bit

“old dogs never learn new tricks”

But believe me, A LOT of people changing their opinions in Spain and elsewhere today. And that’s how it goes. The brainwashing coming from the media might be strong, but the reality of things happening leaves a stronger mark.

BTW, the sand devils were expelled form Spain once and it’ll happen again

Oh yeah, I know how much the “facts” matter to you people LOL

I posted about it 6 hours ago…

1 Like

… yes, a neo Nazi hit a lady because they were literally hitting his vehicle with bats and such.

In WA, that’s enough cause to kill someone via Castle Clause.

But apparently it’s not okay, because of what both sides believe in.

Either way both sides were violent, And both sides are retarded.

That being said, I feel sorry for the families in Barcelona…
Hajis need kilt.

2 Likes

The video shows him accelerating into the crowd from blocks away.

Denied.

1 Like

Yer denied

And the only person that might be trying to hit his car, is swinging something that looks like a broom at the rear of the cars trunk as the driver is mowing through the crowd.

Do not listen to the false narrative, look at the actual pics and videos, and witness statements

1 Like

I see

You should see if you can get a job writing for SNL. You could come up with some very funny shit for their neo-Nazi characters.

1 Like

I simply can’t overstate how much more worried I’m about muslims and other “diversity” than I am with neonazis, Lotus.