So, nobody posted about the pedestrians being mowed in Spain?

Yeah. Because you’re white, and you hate blacks. And you prolly know all the secret Nazi signs. So, duh.

Rancid, you look like you’re mostly Eurotrash like the rest of us here, we are the diversity that invaded the world, not the other way around.

How can you be so wrong so many times in so few words

I don’t hate blacks

I hate the n-worders

Chris Rock made the difference clear

But you are clear that you hate ALL muslims, not just the extremist ones.

That’s what happens when you have more different groups that are stronger inside a species

No, I don’t hate Roose, for example

I don’t hate muslims who don’t beat their daughters and wives, who don’t give a shit about jihad, who come to a country and try to absorb the culture instead of changing it

I hate the Salafi ones, maybe?

whatever, just don’t let troves of them into your countries

Then stop saying “muslims” and start stating which ones you mean.

Did you see how they usually round up others after these attacks?

Happened again this time

The thing is, they keep hearing these people on phone calls, but since the “justice” doesn’t allow people to go to jail for simply saying how they would love to kill as many infidels as they could, in a phone call, they have to wait until they mow down a hundred+ people before doing something

I don’t know about Spain, but they don’t have to wait for a crime to be committed here in the US.

1 Like

Right they caught that Trump Supporter in Oklahoma City just the other day, that wanted to pull a McVey.

1 Like

I hear what you’re saying that people want to feel safe and they will go a long way to get it.

Im also not sure the neo-nazi movement is on the rise. I think the few hundred of them are just crawling out of their hatey holes because they think Trump has legitimized them.

1 Like

Competing conservatives. That is so weird.

2 Likes

Let me try to make it clear, once more

You can crack the skulls on neonazis and put them in jail for a long time

As long as they do the same with rioters, blacks yelling for whites to be killed in “protests”, black separatists, black panthers, EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM that is suspected to be involved in terror (instead of waiting for them to kill scores first) and so on. If you’re going to quell one side of the hate, you have to quell them all.

because the cops never beat up the BLM protesters or throw them in jail I’m sure… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure the police would let a bunch of black guys bring their assault rifles to a protest and just stand back while their goons brutalized everyone like the Nazis and Klan turds did in Charlotte.

1 Like

I’ll just quote Dovey

Everyone hates nazis and the kkk. They are totally irrelevant. No one condones them. And while these groups freak out over statues and slavery that happened yeeeaarrss ago, they are completely ignoring the slavery occuring NOW right on our on soil. How many people are being trafficked here? Adults and children? But you cant win political brownie points caring about them. Its all in fighting a race that doesnt even exist outside of the radical “Alt” groups. Instead of digging up dead bodies of confederates, why not go help the battle against slavery NOW? None of these people even bring it up. Civil rights my ass.

http://pissed-off.net/forum/index.php/topic,215.120/topicseen.html

Fact is Rancid, we don’t need reminders and statues dedicated to slave owners and civil war generals who were traitors and racists fighting to maintain slavery on public property, they’re symbols of INSTITUTIONALIZED racism… move the shit to the museum or it’s going to get torn down by the people…

The righttards like to talk about Snowflakes and shit but who’s crying like bitches about their bigot statues being taken down? Fuck those fucks.

I’ve been thinking, who started the whole statue thing?

All of a sudden, this new hype started “Let’s destroy the statues”

Can we follow this thread and see who started it?

Which mastermind created this new diversion to keep people attention away from the REALLY important issues?

Good news to report, the last four had fake suicide vests but it did not matter to Lionel Messi who shot them all dead.

Then he went out and won the Balloon D’Or

1 Like

The whole statue thing was started by a racist group called Son’s of the Confederacy when they put them up to use as a recruiting tool for new klan members.

It is an important issue, if you were black would you want statues of slavers and civil war generals that fought for slavery everywhere memorialized on public property?

Why is it such a big deal to take them down? Because they’re bigot statues for bigots and the bigots are mad they’re seeing the final trappings of their institutionalized bigotry slipping away… cry me a fucking racist river motherfuckers… really man…

2 Likes