Some simple facts about 9/11

And you wonder why people are interested in mental health when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.

Pricks like you think people dealing with mental pain are lesser beings.

Reap what you sow.

1 Like

Are you having an “episode” NOW?

1 Like

You can’t even help yourself. If some Con made a joke like that, you’d be joining the other dumb fuck Progs crying foul.

You do realize that this is at least in some respects a “troll board” and fucking with each other is part of what we do? They should have gone over that in orientation. For example, not long ago you and your cyber buddy were frequently referring to me as a “boozer” Do you remember that?

1 Like

It’s do as I say, not as I do with these Foxists.

1 Like

Seems they can dish it out, but go into hysterics when it is thrown back at them, they all need to man up.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember you whinging about it. Then going through about seven iterations of names for me trying to find the mark. You remember that? Who can dish it but can’t take it?

Now settle down, do go total meltie on us.

What’s the matter? My poor baby mad? Awwww

It’s funny how Lotus Bud liked you rather than chided you for being illogical - bad behavior doesn’t just other bad behavior.

I noticed no on told Lotus Bud that

When you hyperventilated over Turd trolling her about her friend.

And you wouldn’t have said it then either.

1 Like

Huh? Turd? I don’t know who that is. Are you…in the right forum?

Yeah. And I know who I’m talking to. That’s why it’s so easy to draw you in. You really think I give a shit that you look down on the mentally ill? I just like watching you make the rules up as you go along.

Dude, maybe you just need to go lie down for a little while and get some rest. Seriously.

Not before some brings you your bottle and blankey, little man.

Hey have you tried this an old friend of mine swore it worked for him. (No one else could tell, but he was happy, so…)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/hpc/detail-page/c26-B00013TQRE-1-l.jpg

Were you the pitcher or catcher with that “old friend?”

^^^^^^
Isn’t that a violation of Oak’s TOS? LMAO.

I see someone still lives in your head.

2 Likes

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16864219_116231422233836_5262736512824553577_n.jpg?oh=efed0af5c232014c6c8135d0bf0ce92b&oe=593772FC

1 Like

FB_IMG_1544984385779

Holy shit, did you know this?

2 Likes

“Boom.”

Worth acknowledging.