Some simple facts about 9/11

You seemed to know a lot about the Middle Eastern custom of ball fondling, I just thought you’d know if you had to use to specific hand while doing so, no need to go emo on us.

I’ve never dated anyone from the Middle East.

Bush is gone. Let it go.

1 Like

The disastrous effects of his regime are not. Letting it go is immoral, imo.

If I burned your house down and killed your whole family, then stole every penny you owned, would you “get over it” anytime soon?

1 Like

Dwelling on it is moral?

You might want to consult with a trained professional who has familiarity with the DSM 5.

1 Like

No. I imagine that’s why the Iraqis hanged Saddam rather than restored him to his seat of power.

1 Like

I think that

A) the public should be informed about what really happened on 9/11, and why our lives have changed as a result. It makes them more responsible voters.

B) Those fuckers should be in prison. Yeah, I know the Dems refused to prosecute them. That doesn’t mean it’s over, though.

C) As citizens, we should all be activists, or else the corporate masters will rape us with impunity.

So when are you making your citizen’s arrest?

1 Like

Your Honor move to strike, non responsive.

One assumes that wouldn’t be you.

Have I ever claimed to be a mental health professional?

Not that I recall, but you do seem like a guy that is very familiar with them and how they operate.

1 Like

Does seeking mental health treatment stigmatize a person in your eyes?

Not necessarily, but don’t hold your breath waiting for me to introduce you to my sister.

And you wonder why people are interested in mental health when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.

Pricks like you think people dealing with mental pain are lesser beings.

Reap what you sow.

1 Like

Are you having an “episode” NOW?

1 Like

You can’t even help yourself. If some Con made a joke like that, you’d be joining the other dumb fuck Progs crying foul.

You do realize that this is at least in some respects a “troll board” and fucking with each other is part of what we do? They should have gone over that in orientation. For example, not long ago you and your cyber buddy were frequently referring to me as a “boozer” Do you remember that?

1 Like

It’s do as I say, not as I do with these Foxists.

1 Like