Someone, surely, will say "I told you so," but who?

The Trump Department of Justice has asked Congress to craft legislation allowing chief judges to indefinitely hold people without trial and suspend other constitutionally-protected rights during coronavirus and other emergencies, according to a report by Politico’s Betsy Woodruff Swan.

While the asks from the Department of Justice will likely not come to fruition with a Democratically-controlled House of Representatives, they demonstrate how much this White House has a frightening disregard for rights enumerated in the Constitution.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/doj-wants-suspend-constitutional-rights-205444026.html

Dr. Fauci was my hero of the week last week. This ^ ^ ^ is the big question of next week. Imma wait with bated breath to see who my next hero will be.

Is this Maga, Is this Maga, is this Maga, is this Maga? that I’m feeling?

Trumps latest brainstorm: end the Federal directives on social distancing so people can get back to work, shopping, traveling, etc.

On Sunday, Trump tweeted: “WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF. AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO!”

Aides say Trump is itching for the guidelines to be eased at the end of the 15-day period<

The fat fuck still thinks this is all a hoax to get him diselected.