Something to think about

Hillary got 3 million more votes than Donny Tinyhands. You people can only win when the electoral college and jerrymandering rig the whole system for you. Lazy fucks. Snowflakey looser babbies.

1 Like

So gerrymandering is why teh PIAPS didn’t visit Wisconsin even once. I hadn’t realized that!

I didn’t say that, did I?

Hillary did a lot of stupid shit. And she fucked Bernie. But the fact remains, she got three million more votes than Tinyhands. You people have no good argument for why the guy who got three million fewer votes should rightfully hold the office. It’s horseshit not even you maroons can make smell pretty.

The winner of the popular voat does not at all matter…that’s the only argument needed. Do you need to go back to 7th Grade Civics class?

No, but clearly you Neo-Nazi Snowflakes do.

Speaking of Nazis, your argument that the PIAPS should have won is like saying the Germans won WW2 because they killed more than the other side did.

Getting votes = killing people?

Deport, you are losing it, you know. I worry about you.

Wow, the English teacher who cannot recognize a simile…

That’s not a simile.

Then what is it?

Reaching.

Are you kidding? There were less than 1/2 of 1 percent of US female voters involved.

Massive? Bahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Talk about reaching.

Largest in US history, I think.

2 Likes

No, they were organized by George Sores.

By the way, why don’t these less than one per-centers protest women in the ME being stoned to death for having been raped? The silence is deafening.

While the lonely, less than one per-centers were enjoying a sense of community with their sistas real woman were home getting beer and making sammiches for the men folk who were watching the game.

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

In the pre-dawn darkness of today’s presidential inauguration day, I faced a choice, as a lifelong liberal feminist who voted for Donald Trump for president: lace up my pink Nike sneakers to step forward and take the DC Metro into the nation’s capital for the inauguration of America’s new president, or wait and go tomorrow to the after-party, dubbed the “Women’s March on Washington”?

The Guardian has touted the “Women’s March on Washington” as a “spontaneous” action for women’s rights. Another liberal media outlet, Vox, talks about the “huge, spontaneous groundswell” behind the march. On its website, organizers of the march are promoting their work as “a grassroots effort” with “independent” organizers. Even my local yoga studio,…

I see the Women’s March has claimed one our very own snowflakes. Triple poast, and all.

Sad. :fearful:

1 Like
1 Like

What are you on about? I’ve merely clarified for you that the men and women who marched on Saturday could have voted as well as protested. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. I understand how this can be a tough concept for you to grasp because your a rightard and all but I’m holding out hope that it will eventually set in.

1 Like

Because it would have a very limited impact on their situation.