Swamp Draining 101

This shows why Obama was not able to drain the swamp, I guess.

Trump seems to have a better formula…look at how much less sewage is floating around in the swamp now, after just a month.

I didn’t see the pie slice for bitching and carrying on like a whiney little cunt.

See “Intelligence Briefings and Foreign Relations”, and correlate to his twitter timestamps.

It would be interesting to see Obama’s pie chart for comparison.

I like pie charts.

25 hours golfing and 6 hours in intelligence briefings.

Well, I guess it’s good to know he’s not in charge.

But, the people who are is what I worry about.

We know the president has been to the golf course six times, but for some reason, his aides would not confirm that Trump played golf each time he went to the golf course. Sure, he could be on the course for any reason. We know he loves making fun of people’s handicaps!

~Colbert

2 Likes

TROGs ??

Where’s Obama’s pie chart for posing in the front of the mirror, hiding in the closet smoking Marlboros and hiding anywhere he could from Michelle?

Yours to produce, pal.

The mutt was a total fuck up, as you well know. He accomplished nothing and his legacy will be “The First and Last black and Worst President in history.”

lol you sound like an angry Bush supporter. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bush! Puh-leeze! As far as I’m concerned the second Bush was ineligible to be President because his dad was and we don’t have dynasties in this country.

… but you have to admit, the mullatto was utter suck as President.

I did not like Obama because he’s a corporate whore, like ALL the rest.

But he was preferable in every way to Bush I, Bush II, and Raygun. And clearly superior to Tinyhands.

2 Likes

I asked for proof and this is what I get?

“It is known.”

~Dothraki proof

1 Like