Terp Stash Gelato #33 Cartridge Review

A friend of mine got this Terp Stash cartridge for $45 at wholesale price in IL and gave it to me before I left. I think it’s distilled THC which removes all of the flavor and smell and then has terpenes (possibly non cannabis terps) added back in. It was good though and seemed undetectable by smell. My brother doesn’t smoke weed and he couldn’t smell it… $45 is a good price for a gram cartridge, I haven’t seen any this cheap at the stores here on weedmaps yet.

So yeah I thought it was good, I’ve been hitting it a lost since last Saturday night. It’ll be gone tomorrow.

Always click the “Deals” icon when in a stores page on leafly, and see what they have on sale, quite a few shops up here have the same schedule of “sales” each day of each week, like every Thursday is 25% off on concentrates day, Fridays are half price prerolls etc

1 Like

Put your zipe code in , you should be able to pull up a list of all recreational stores in your area.MOst stores will show up, but not necessarily all, there are several cannabis pages like leafly, but I think Leafly is the biggest and the best, for now anyway.

Thanks, just checked that out. I can start doing weed and dispensary reviews now too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some stores have “rewards” programs, like giving you points redeemable for merchandise in the store, usually peripheral stuff like weed grinders, or store branded odds and ends and stuff.

1 Like

from a friend who got it from a friend… I’d take another one too…let me know if you find them somewhere for a good price in the bay area… :slight_smile:

I think it’s probably made using THC distillate and the Lev8Labs Gelato 33 terps if you wanted to try making your own which is probably what I’m going to be up to soon. I can’t see paying these stores $50 for a half gram cartridge when I can get 2 grams of distillate for $50.

I think the whole cartridge itself is a black market creation… it doesn’t appear to have a THC % etc.