Terror against Muslims

Where do you mean, “there?”

Where my post is about.

Vietnam.

Anyone who didn’t object or who actually did kill children is fucking wrong.

I don’t give a fuck about the feelings of terrorists.

We all know you can say whatever the hell you want. Why not say smart things that try to improve the situation?

People can try to sugarcoat all they want

There’s a war and Islam is at the center of it

Denying it won’t make it go away

It will only get worse. All I can say is, if I lost a loved one on one of these muslim attacks, I would dedicate the rest of my life to kill as many of them as I could.

Mayor is 100% factual.

Race and creed need not apply to terror- hateful people cannot coexist with others.

Where, Bromo? Do you mean uniformly, all over the country, north and south? Do you mean in specifically documented criminal events? Do you even know what a “broad brush” IS?

Who exactly were the baby killers? The child killers? When and where?

And to which “piece of shit guys” do you refer? Surely you know you are skating on thin ice here.

Any US, NATO, UN member who participated or condoned in the acts of shooting a weapon at a child… is a piece of shit.

Exception applies only to armed children.

Can I make it any more clear?

Because you can’t explain to these fuckers that their “religion” is full of shit and insane. That’s why.

What if Merica and Britain decided to give you “Freedom” and bombed your family and home?

2 Likes

I imagine that’s exactly what a lot of terrorists are doing. So, you would be just as bad as they are.

3 Likes

Brazilians will be forever in America’s debt, since they were the ones who helped us stop the communist revolution of 1964

I can guarantee you that many of these committing terror acts in Europe never had a relative harmed in any war

The reasoning of an America liberal:

“Since muslims died in wars, it’s ok for them to come here, invade our lands and kills as many of us as they wish”

I can guarantee you that a lot of them did.

1 Like

No, you can freely imply that without posting any proof.

Um, ditto.

An once again, I ask you, why no Vietnamese or Korean committed terrorism in the US after the wars Uncle Sam fought in the countries?

Maybe it’s because they don’t believe in some sick death cult?

1 Like

Yeah, except that’s not what any liberal I know thinks. You might ask an actual liberal what we really think instead of pulling shit out of yer ass.

I don’t need to ask Lotus, liberals like you say exactly that all the time

Well, I am here to tell you I have never said any such thing, and not one of my liberal friends or relatives has either. Terrorism in any form is abominable. You are full of shit. I find it offensive that you would believe something so entirely untrue of millions and millions of people. It shows you need to enlighten yourself and open your mind to the truth. Sad. And sick!