Terrorist group Antifa got their ass kicked

Apparently they think it’s logical to assault someone who is protesting and utilizing their free speech.

They also think they won.

Fucking retards should go skydiving without a parachute.

Hey Bromo, what’s this thread about?

1 Like

Yer the enemy - not them

1 Like

Y’all are sounding kinda uncivil here, friends. PWD?

this will end up badly

these types of fights are escalating

They are in Berkeley, where alt-right entities are engaged in a campaign to provoke violence and undermine Berkeley’s reputation as a free speech city.

Provocateurs, Rancid. Nothing is as simple as it looks.

The people who attacked the alleged alt-right guys due to what they were saying… are kinda anti free speech.

Anyone who seeks to silence their fellow countrymen, deserves a well places bullet.

Fact.

Agents provocateur, Boro.

Look it up and get smarter.

I forgot… someone forced them to assault them.

Damn.

NO, you’re in entire control of your own self.

Once again.

Anyone who seeks to silence their fellow countrymen deserve a well places bullet.

Trump supporters are no countrymen of mine - fucking worse then vermin

1 Like

Then leave

I heard Little Kimmy had a good harvest this year.

Or, don’t bother looking it up…just continue in ignorance and we can be like Germany and Italy in the thirties.

Those who can’t be bothered to read history are doomed to repeat it.

2 Likes

Those who attack their countrymen will be repeating dark… dark history.

I didn’t enlist in the service to defend hate and division.

History to you is like a string of to an Ape

y’all some terrorist pieces of shit if you agree that attacking your fellow countrymen is justified in any case.

You ought find a dictionary that’s more than 15 years old and look up “terrorist.” You’ll be smarter for the effort.

Also, if you read a little US history you’d know that fighting with your fellow countrymen is an American tradition.

1 Like

just kill yourself now.

Seems to me the American Revolution and The Civil war saw just that neighbor fighting neighbor, friends fighting friends, and brothers fighting brothers…

Bromo, when you rwnj’s quote that screed about the blood of tyrants needing to be spilled from time to time, whom did you think they were referring to, Ancient Aliens or some shit?

2 Likes

Tyrants is the government, not your fellow citizens.

I forgot… these people pushing for freedom of speech were tyrants and those deserved to be attacked… lol right .