Terrorist group Antifa got their ass kicked

Stewart Rhodes, founder of the citizen militia group known as the Oath Keepers, said he came from Montana with about 50 others to protect Trump supporters. They were joined by bikers and others who vowed to fight members of an anti-fascist group if they crossed police barricades.

“I don’t mind hitting” the counter-demonstrators, Rhodes said. “In fact, I would kind of enjoy it.”

[quote=“Borommakot, post:1, topic:20166”]
Apparently they think it’s logical to assault someone who is protesting and utilizing their free speech.
[/quote]Are you sure you know who was assaulting whom?

Like everything that goes against the new wave of out-of-the-closet hate mongering, any group of people (including angry republican Town Hall goers) that expresses outrage or dismay with the current rise of white nationalist creepers and their king, is claimed to be a group of paid goons trying to make Daddy Trump look bad. People really need to get off that shit and take responsibility for a terrible decision that has led to the ACTUAL civil unrest that a bunch of mouth breathers falsely attributed to Obama.

3 Likes

He’s just returning Obama’s favor.

Huh?

1 Like

Do you remember when Bush won?

Even though it was a pretty close election?

I don’t remember the left going insane like they’re doing today

For all of Bush’s short comings as a President, he is a comparatively decent man with a soul that doesn’t encourage hatred and division.

Trump fans cannot wrap their heads around the fact that it was only Trump rallies that had scenes of violence, not at Rubio’s or Carson’s or even Cruz’s, just Trump’s, why is that do you suppose?

Soros… duh

Huh?

1 Like

You didn’t know Soros paid people to invite violence and such?

1 Like

Pop quiz, who is Betsy DeVoss’s brother, why is he well known, and what was his role as an adviser to the Trump campaign?

Seri-fucking-ously.

2 Likes

Soros has been known to hire people to start riots and such.

Yep!

That’s usually the job of the FBI.

3 Likes

Soros*

1 Like

So let me ask you this, why did Soro’s not hire goons to disrupt any other Republican Candidates Rallies? No one really thought Trump had a real chance when the sucker punches and what not started flying at Trump Rallies, why didn’t Soro’s sic his thugs on the others? Like Jeb, or Marco, that crazy lady from HP or Ted?

Link

(I think that’s part of his master class in tr0alling)

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s600x600/17952026_1309772945780382_5635595105855429645_n.jpg?oh=c0dbc9f195c61ff84143ed1d884996cd&oe=599266A3

Just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you, amirite Bromo?

2 Likes

Some hate him, others love him

1 Like

Republican commies that want to taste your urine for weed love his fat ass.

3 Likes