Terrorist group Antifa got their ass kicked

There’s no way she was holding a bottle when he punched her. You see both of her empty hands when he nails her in the face because he’s a cowardly piece of shit.

1 Like

She was punched in the face twice.

I called the racist a piece of shit.

How am I supporting racism?

NASCAR is gay

You are taking the lying, violent asshole’s word for it.

That’s not supporting racism.

Yes, it is. You are supporting the lying, racist’s bullshit.

I think they’re both wrong.

She’s a terrorist and he’s a piece of shit.

That’s not supporting racism.

For a teacher… you’re really bad at this kinda thing.

Do you have proof other than a chopped pic and a racist’s word?

Fuck off, little twat. I am about at my limit with people bringing my teaching into their already weak arguments. Don’t mention it to me again. You or anyone else here. Not one more time. Fuck you you fucking little fucking douchebag. Fuck the fuck off.

2 Likes

Little Twat - lmao - classic

He will be amazed how much he learns in the next 30 years

2 Likes

That I didn’t know.

Why do you validate this shit by flipping out?

I am not validating anything. I am a human being and I am sick of you, Spoon, Holliday, and others bringing up the thing I have dedicted my life to, the thing that takes an enormous amount of work and emotional investment for very little remuneration, as some sort of evidence that you win whatever argument you are having with me. It’s mean and it’s really utter bullshit. Denigrating my abilities as a teacher doesn’t prove I’m wrong about anything, but it does prove whoever is using it as a tool is a goddamn lowlife.

Fuck all of you all who have ever thought it appropriate to do so. You suck.

1 Like

Oh yeah, try telling people you’re a Car Salesman

“Is it hard having to lie to people all the time?”

2 Likes

I’m just poking, Lotus. Don’t take it to heart. :slight_smile:

Sorry but as soon as people knows it gets to you, they’ll keep using it.

Stop reacting to it FFS.

If that’s what “people” do, then fuck “people.” Pathetic.

I didn’t react to it the first dozen times you pulled it with me, yet you just kept doing it. So, yeah, FAIL.

And here I thought we turned over a new leaf.

You know what the difference between me and most others here is? I spent countless hours in classrooms with people in your exact profession. In fact, I enjoyed a fascinating conversation about grammar with a former UCLA professor just this morning.

I admire what you do. I just sometimes think you’re an overly sensitive cow. Not today but some days.

She is rather sensitive some days. A giver not a take for sure, but that’s okay.