Texas Shooting

Relax everyone, the shooters a white guy.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23319294_3876248221558_4051653651815821409_n.jpg?oh=a8ac799cf08b3033d3eea32386eb0065&oe=5A6FAF9E

2 Likes

Now you canā€™t pretend you dinā€™t mean it - which might have let you save face a little.
Too late now.

save*

1 Like

Iā€™m like a rare Orchid.
or,
just a person who knows what they want, and what they donā€™t.
ā€¦one or the other.

3 Likes

for* not why

And then I heard he shouted ā€œItā€™s OK to be Whiteā€

2 Likes

Didnā€™t mean what, exactly? Didnā€™t mean what I said? Yeah, I did mean it, CJ.

Undecided. Thinking about Vasque Taku GTX.

1 Like

Uh, arenā€™t those Uzbekistan made?

Seeā€¦'cuz, a lot of people would have taken a moment to think, like they might have right from the start, then realized how stupid a comment it was and sought to divorce themselves from it. I thought that might have been what you were doing there.

Okay, CJ Gump.

Everyone can relax now. God and Trump will take it from here.

I feel slightly guilty because I want to dismiss the ā€œtoo soonā€ sentiment. I think people are just getting angry shootings/killings are far too common place and people just want it to STOP. Iā€™m hearing people frustrated that not enough is being done to prevent these needless mass murders.

Iā€™m not asking you to answer this or calling you out because I agree that our thoughts and prayers are owed to those who are affected but when do people get to demand change? You guys seem to hop from one tragedy to the next. Thatā€™s a lot of time to call ā€œtoo soonā€ foul.

There is no longer a ā€œtoo soonā€ with this mass shooting crap, imo. We should do something about the proliferation of guns and the Murican gun culture, and we should start yester.fucking.day.

2 Likes

Exactly! Itā€™s being swept under the rug Time and time again.

I should have used the sarcasm font. My intent was simply to avoid all the familiar troll bait Lotus was slinging, so I elected the familiar platitudinous dismount favored by ammosexuals and the pols owned by the gun lobby.

Ah, yes, thatā€™s an incredibly unique approach compared to my hackneyed ā€œblame all menā€ troll. You get two gold stars for that.

1 Like

Thank you. :innocent:

Ditto.