Thanks cheeto - Mexico would rather pay more then buy from us

Case in point: A rare 30,000-tonne shipment of Brazilian corn steamed its way in November to grain terminals in the state of Veracruz, Mexico, operated by agribusiness heavyweights Cargill Inc [CARG.UL] and Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM.N).

Despite a steep decline in U.S. corn prices, with stocks sitting at a historic high, the buyer paid a premium for the Brazilian grain - as much as $2 more per tonne, according to trade sources.

I hope they lose their ass so I can go buy me a farm on the cheap. Fuck those Trump voters and their GMO corn! :stuck_out_tongue:

us corn is oversold for the year.

Sorry - I guess I do not know the definition of historic high inventories

Despite a steep decline in U.S. corn prices, with stocks sitting at a historic high, the buyer paid a premium for the Brazilian grain - as much as $2 more per tonne, according to trade sources.

LMAO

Yer so full of shit Hanson

dipshit, read your own article again. lmao. you just proved my point.

Whatever jerkoff

the whole fucking planet is aligning itself against the USA

put dat in yer pipe and smoke it

What a horrible time to be an American.

Crashing prices are not typically associated with a products strong demand, Bro do you even Economics?

Isn’t this whole thing about people with money making air-money? Stockholders making money out of thin air is not real economic strength unless po people have money to spend.

that kind of happens when production far exceeds expectations. good news is it also means our corn exports are up. thank Monsanto, crops are getting better yields

consumer confidence is up as well as spending. even credit is rising again. jobs are coming back, salaries are rising, bonuses up. Companies investing. it’s a vicious cycle of prosperity that liberals just hate.

shit happens when you stop appeasing those who are walking all over you.

Trump is trolling us all, only you guys don’t get it.

So how come the American people always fare better under Democratic administrations? Haven’t you a Hannity-like reply to the facts?

because the republican congress keeps their out of control tax and spending under control.

Good job - Lolz, Hannity would be proud. :laughing:

Oh, like W’s unfunded wars and massive medicaid expansions?

look at the market. first two years of Clinton with a democratic controlled congress = down. last 6 with republican = up. Bush first 6 with republican congress = up, last two with democrat = down.

Is that Common Core math?