The Barbarians are at the gates release the noxious gases!

I’m not interested in any trolling about this topic and I’m not gonna read the thread in detail. I have only ONE thing to say about this, and then I’m done with the topic for today at least. I’ll type it in all caps.

WHEN THE MILITARY FORCES OF ONE SOVEREIGN NATION FIRE PROJECTILES OVER THE BORDER INTO ANOTHER SOVEREIGN NATION, THAT IS AN ACT OF WAR.

2 Likes

For gassing children?

1 Like

Will the UN sanction us for war like acts against Mexico?

Ya’ll HAVE to be trolling to be that idiotic lol

We launched Gas Canisters onto Mexican Soil.

We launched TEAR gas canisters into Mexican soil with the approving authority of the border-city on the other side. At Guatemalans.

Try again.

Link?

Per your link in the previous thread,

Mexico’s Interior Ministry said around 500 migrants tried to “violently” enter the U.S.
The ministry said in a statement it would immediately deport those people and would reinforce security.

Right after he made sure the suitcase was full of cash and his girlfriend got a space force job

u sure don’t know how it works! do ya?

We attacked poor people making a desperate choice, these include women and children, with tear gas.

We’re fucking badass!

That does NOT address our launching munitions into their sovereign ground and air space.

Sounds like Mexico wouldn’t agree to deport them if they didn’t agree with the tear gas.

2 separate things kiddo.

If by desperate, you mean violent.

Go about it by the legal, proper process and you won’t have problems.

Theres 100s of people making it through the border by Asylum process everyday… sounds like they should wait their turn instead of making themselves criminals.

I mean, that’d be the intelligent thing to do.

They are deliberately slowing down the process of processing asylum paperwork. These people are living on the streets and need relief.

We fucked up Central America and the chickens are coming home to roost.

Sounds like they can wait. Getting violent makes you a criminal- and it only makes sense to respond to violence with violence.

Desperation, that we’re causing makes people act out. I wish they would be more peaceful, but they are scared and both the US and Tijuana government are harassing rather than providing aid and some comfort.

There it is. Boro has spoken. No empathy for the desperate, no desire to adequately prepare, just blame them for trying.

3 Likes

Well like 3 or 4 countries have teams of embedded aide workers, so that’s where you’re wrong.

Yer more gone then I ever thot possible