The Blue Cashew Folks are having a hatefest

He’s onto hating a dead woman right now. AOC isn’t on his radar.

1 Like

buh bye xtian haterz

1 Like

Whazzat?

Stay Classy Little Fucktard!

Just me beating Trumptards at their report monkey game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, that was uncalled for Apey!

:wink::grinning:

1 Like

Oh. That’s going to trigger a meltdown.

I don’t do that because I can’t blame Trumptards for their ignorance and hate. They are nothing but puppets on strings. And their kids gotta eat.

Fuck them and their kids, most of them are going to grow up to be idiots like their parents… besides they can’t eat without facebook?

Oh, FB. No biggie, I thought you were reporting them to their employers.

And Claudia Conways parents are both activist Republicans. You just never know.

It’s my own policy, grown offspring that have already followed in their father’s footsteps, game on. Dumbass Trump Kids, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, etc

Others, yeah, not so much…but that’s what I believe and what I can live with.

I usually tag their employer’s facebook page if they’re dumb enough to have it on their profile and ask if they’re going to continue to employ racists…

1 Like

The Blue Cashew is a splinter board whose members originally posted on a sub-forum of Vancouver Forum called The Asian Canadian Corner. Up until this past week, it was run by a gentle Christian Tawainese lady known as Fashionista (whose own mother is also a member there). Fashionista is in the process of handing over the reins to Cronus, her main (and, for the longest time, her only) mod. Everybody’s favourite Libertarian/Voluntaryist, Freud, currently mods the guest posting area of the forum.

The Blue Cashew has always been right-leaning, politically. This being said, both Fashionista and Cronus are as fair and impartial as can be in their moderation even though they’re both conservatives, Fashionista hailing from Alberta, arguably Canada’s most Conservative province, and Cronus from Texas, arguably America’s most Republican state. To illustrate my point about their being fair, though, I hired Cronus some years back to be one of my main mods when I had my own forum even though I’m a left-leaning trans atheist. He did a bang-up job. That’s how much I respect the guy (and we’re still in contact).

When Leopardsocks and Real Woman (otherwise known as Rotwang and Starling) helped Fashionista rebrand her board some five or six years ago, they rechristened it The Blue Cashew (apparently, Rotwang’s idea). Both Rotwang and Starling were secessionists from Vancouver Forum, along with a significant number of fellow posters. I was acting Admin at Van4um at the time.

Some members of The Blue Cashew are very much into extremist politics but, being Canadians (for the most part), their extremism is somewhat more polite than what you’ll find on American boards such as SG and the like.

Everybody’s divided these days, given the current context. This can lead to shrill and annoying political vomitus flying everywhere.

T’ain’t no big deal. Things will, inevitably, become the new normal yet again.

3 Likes

I’m on a couple fb pages, where doxxing and or flaming racists is a team effort.

1 Like

The problem Blurt when pointing the fingers at others calling them hateful when they’re the ones hosting a hatefest and participating in it, is questionable.

I posted an actual article and got attacked by some Chinese immigrant with a racist post.

It’s beyond hypocritical and the very hate they scream about.

Renee, who I met at Starling’s forum, is tickled and laughing at the death of RBG, who made it possible for American women to have a presence in the workplace, politics, etc…

Don’t tell me that’s normal, I reject that.

And Fash they allow this shit at that forum. When all this settles down, they will continue their hate and division at the forum. It won’t change.

2 Likes

3 Likes

First Amendment speech apparently means the freedom to say racist or sexist things without anyone else have the freedom to tell them they’re fucking idiots.

2 Likes

Yes.

Interesting those that come from the party of “personal responsibility” want to take none.

Oak, when you left SG you did not leave a forum you left “The Family”. The manson family you could say but it’s more like scientology. when members leave scientology you have crazies following them around on social media, taking photos of them and trying to slander them and get them to come back to scientology. what is so hard to understand, some people (read lots) left sg when flea left and have moved to other forums. sg needs a firewall, stormfront does not. ft does not need a firewall and we have Hentai…right KM??

i suggest they merge sg with BC’s rejected.

2 Likes

1 Like

I have been on my own and self-supporting since I was 18 years old. I don’t do what others tell me. I do what the fuck I want. I’ll go wherever the fuck I want. If they want “loyalty”, the must SHOW loyalty. They KNEW that I can’t stand Murdock and her brain dead whore ass. They did it anyway. Kick me in the teeth once, you’re not going to get to kick me in the teeth again.

I think that’s a great suggestion to merge BC and SG

1 Like