The Blue Cashew Folks are having a hatefest

I just started a thread in Rejected calling attention to how his roid rage was so great he had opened two, not one, RBG death threads and was in danger of bleeding out.

Let me guess. His creative ass is talking about your nose?

1 Like

Indeed, his last six or eight replies to me on three threads there have been exactly that. And he can’t stop because I keep tugging his chain.

1 Like

I was told he was hating on me too.

According to Murdock and Dovey, he’s a damaged man because of his life story, which I won’t share.

But let’s just say his hate for women is very telling.

I’m not a woman in his life. I’m a poster on forums. He needs to check his emotional meltdowns. They say everything about him.

2 Likes

Yea, I know where a lot of his stuff comes from. But goddamn, it’s fuking Sunday and he’s found time sometime between supper last night and lunch today to come over here and catch up with every word in this thread, plus doxxing every bit of info about Billdo he can access.

1 Like

What a loon. They’re not doxxers until they just can’t help it, right?

:rofl:

What is there to dox btw?

1 Like

At blue cashew? Hmmmm

No, that’s on another hate thread at SG.

Billdo is being doxxed at SG?

Why am I not surprised? And he’s never even posted there.

Wow, that’s insane.

Oh well, at least i know he still thinks about me. #blessed

As someone who actually knows somebody who died from Covid, it’s not just a cold

1 Like

It’s pronounced "hentia":joy::joy::joy:

My BIL is in his late 40’s, he got Covid in June in freaking Texas. He is on an oxygen tank after having lost 45% of lung capacity.

He worked climbing utility poles to string cable for a cable company. He may not be ever to do that again. I pray for his recovery, but he may be permanently disabled by this vicious disease.

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

One of the old waitresses I worked with, prime of her life in her mid 20’s, died from Dovid19.

I wished it was just a random cold or even pneumonia, it’s not. Go look up David Ortiz’s battle with it and how his brother lost 45 pounds and was touch and go for a week from dying

That’s just so sad.

It gets worse.

It was during the beginning of the pandemic and I don’t care what the media says, they are clueless when it comes to covid. They might know a thing or two now, but back then they were like Randoms.

They actually asked her family to cremate the body. Like burning the leper’s.

2 Likes

many people suffer health problems months after getting covid. do you really want to roll the dice and get that? people at these trump presidential rallies do. i saw a biden town hall and it looked like it was held in the middle of a secluded forest, they were taking every precaution you could imagine to keep everyone safe.

people asking questions were so far away from biden that they had to write them down and send them by messenger pigeon.

1 Like

I have a Cousin still having some serious issues, 3 months after “recovering” Panic attacks, sudden and random memory loss(More than just senior lapses, like for a few seconds forgetting who her Mother is while sitting near her in the living room level stuff, sense of smell and taste comes and goes, migraine headaches etc etc…

Ok idk why side this is from politically, but the rumors this was a chemical weapon that got leaked out somehow seem quite a bit more accurate each and every day.

If you get covid, your life is basically ruined even after recovery.

Maybe this is why everyone is still taking precautions

1 Like

I think they’ve closed off Rejected to viewers.

hahaha PWNT!