The Blue Cashew Folks are having a hatefest

Tis possible, especially when considering orange mans weak attempts to willfully ignore it.

I can see it now. Stubby and Herman. Stable geniuses

Dinky Dianna is a mod? Reminds me when they made Herman a mod. Aren’t mods suppose to be fair and impartial?

You wanna be a mod?

We can talk about tequila :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, COVID is a real thing.

My own dad, who was otherwise relatively healthy, died from COVID at the end of May. He was ill for a week, spent the last four days of his life in a hospital quarantine room. I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye, couldn’t fly back east to be with family.

COVID is real.

6 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that. This whole thing sucks.

1 Like

Peace be upon his house, and may his memory be a blessing.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that your father fell victim to this terrible disease. I’m also sorry that you weren’t able to be there.

I can empathize about losing a parent. I lose my father late spring myself.

Sorry to hear that Blurt

1 Like

Thanks, guys.

I take comfort in the fact that his illness was not a protracted one.

A tempting subject. What your favorite amigo?

Seems like the best thread to post this meme.

3 Likes

I was just reading some posts at the SG. Stubby and his side kick Dovey are going off. They must be sensing the Buffoons demise

I don’t read SG or BC anymore. I have deleted the urls to each. It is time to move on.

Cronus at BC has accommodated my request to have certain “sensitive” posts removed and my account at BC deleted. I had less than 2K posts th"ere over a 4 year period.

Stubby won’t delete my account/s at SG and Flea forgot her promise to me that she’d do it before she left there. But I “soft deleted” them both and don’t expect to get sucked back into anything there. The only forums I even have inactive accounts at now are BF and maybe FT. Fuckem all.

1 Like

I wish I could get my account deleted there too.

Where?

Blue Cashew.

Cronus accommodated me for personal reasons. If you like, I can ask him to delete you as well. He’s a straight-up guy, might do it.

That would be great, I would appreciate that very much. And thank him either way.