The Dear Thread

Address a comment starting with “Dear…” It’s fun.

Dear People Who Make Instructional Videos,

Please stop setting your videos to terrible music that makes me want to stab my eardrum with a Q-tip. I want to learn how to paint fog not be ear raped by your bad taste.

Thank you.

It’s either the elevator muzak or that robotic google translator GPS Siri garbage voice

Can’t stand that

Dear Jill - please walk in front of a fast moving big bus

Dear Bernie - please walk in front of a fast moving big bus

1 Like

Dear Prudence,

Won’t you come out to play

2 Likes

Dear Abby, dear Abby
My feet are too long
My hair’s falling out and my rights are all wrong
My friends they all tell me that I’ve no friends at all
Won’t you write me a letter, won’t you give me a call
Signed bewildered

1 Like

Fucking John tells a story and makes 1/100 of what some fucking group saying the same 3 words over and over makes

It’s fucking criminal

Dear Waitresses,

The headache inducing stink sauce you rolled in before coming to work is incompatible with my meal. Please save the perfume for the dates you don’t have because you smell like a potpourried urinal puck.

Thank you.

1 Like

Dear Mall Kiosk Attendants,

No, I don’t need a new cover for the iPhone I don’t own, I don’t need to smell like whatever you’re spritzing on passersby, I don’t need a neck massage… wait, maybe I do… NO! and I don’t want to taste whatever curried rodent you are hawking.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Dear Gym Employees,

I don’t care to watch Fox, CNN, or any other screeching overdramatized 24-hour news shit while I waste time on your cardio equipment. Either put on the game, or at least the Food Channel which helps you drum up future business for your trainers.

That’d be great, thaaaanks

1 Like

The Food Channel is evil! Trust me on this.

Dear Hillary and Donald,

LMAO@U both. Neither one of you will be president for even four years. You will not keep the office through a full term.

Just warning you in advance.

Love,
Lotus

Dear left-lane drivers:

Shit or get off the pot.

Dear fat Americans:

Stand gabbing somewhere other than in the aisle, the doorway, or some other choke point where no one can get past you.

2 Likes

Dear Rancidmilko

Try to concentrate a little more reading threads, so you can process the information correctly instead of making an impertinent stoner comment

Our best regards,

I. P. Freely

2 Likes

Dear Meteor,

I know you are out there in some wild orbit

We are the one with all the wars, so we should not be to hard to find

Please plot a intercept course ASAP

2 Likes

I love how things never get deleted here :sunglasses:

Did you not make it to the middle part of the sentence where it says it WILL be deleted eventually?

Unless flagged

and why did you deleted it?

Wabbit takes a lot of pride in his posting, I imagine the post just didn’t measure up to his high standards.

2 Likes

Your post about not reading a thread title and posting dumb disappeared,I figure you deleted it so I deleted mine

what do you mean disappeared?!

NURSE!