The Donald Bombs a Syrian Mosque during evening prayers in Syria

1 Like

Disgusting POS.

Well maybe bombing a house of worship during a service will help make the generally faithful people of the middle east, learn to like us more.

Oh, yer right! I should have refrained from judging. I didn’t understand his plan!

Mosques are center’s of Jihad terror. They should all be carpet bombed. Period.

Well, southern right-wing churches are centers of right-wing terror. Let’s carpet bomb them, too.

1 Like

Can you show me the vids of southern baptists beheading people in the name of Jebus?

How about the OP of good Christian Trump bombing civilians?

1 Like

No, but you can certainly read the news about rightwingers shooting up black churches in the name of Jesus, and dragging black men behind their trucks in the name of Jesus, and beating gay men to death in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Nothing changes, people

And didn’t Obama bomb the Russians?

The hospital?

The funeral?

The wedding?

I’m done pointing fingers and taking sides

I only care for Rancid city now

Population 3

1 Like

Yes, Obama was a horrible war monger. And Hillary would have been, too. I am pretty appalled by the fact that Dems don’t call out their own leaders on their war mongering.

It’s neoliberalism, and it’s a disease, just like RepubliCONism.

1 Like

There are no civilian muslims. All of them are enemies of human freedom.

Really? Show some links where these things were done in the name of the dead jew. Show me the vids of the perpetrators chanting “IN JEBUS’ NAME” while engaging in these heinous crimes … because I can easily link you to any number of videos where muslims do while slaughtering innocent people in the name of the filthy pedophile prophet.

Let us know ahead of time before you go shoot up your local Mosque, so we’ll know it’s you, K?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s because those terrorists video themselves. The Christian terrorists are more secretive. That is all.

Ahhhhh … you mean like Democrats and their routine and systemic ballot fraud. Got it.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17343025_1490770720934527_7116251466600910461_n.jpg?oh=d4ecf50c3c61f336a8da4797ade20be8&oe=59644B79

1 Like

I dunno how long it took the Donald to fly over to Syria and carry out this attack, but the US military has (in the NYT) claimed it didn’t bomb any mosque.

Anybody ready to clarify this mystery?

Your Lib friends are ready to believe any fake news that shines a bad light on our President, our military and our beloved country.

What else its new?

But what about Pizzagate?

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/17362379_1818865611697868_3092427546826080360_n.jpg?oh=74d1a655ddd6fd30711cd69c75a450ed&oe=59292E2E

2 Likes