The Donald goes full Palin in his Wire Tapping Pipe Dream Defense

TRUMP: Well, I’ve been reading about things. I read in, I think it was January 20 a “New York Times” article where they were talking about wiretapping. There was an article, I think they used that exact term. I read other things. I watched your friend Bret Baier the day previous where he was talking about certain very complex sets of things happening, and wiretapping. I said, ‘Wait a minute; there’s a lot of wiretapping being talked about.’ I’ve been seeing a lot of things.

IOW, he used a common term that he didn’t understand.

Unfortunately for him, the rest of us do.

I was reading about nude photos of Military People being displayed on the internets recently, I was in the Military, I wonder how many of my nudes are out there?

If you find any please feel free to share :wink:

2 Likes

https://www.wpoliticus.com/2017/03/16/democratic-rep-proof-obama-wiretap/

I guess Kucinich is lying, huh, Libs?

Kucinich jumped the shark several years ago. If he has teh proof’s why didn’t he provide this evidence to the house intelligence committee when they were doing their investigation?

So that’s your excuse, I see.

How very situationally ethical of you.

My excuse? What’s his excuse for withholding vital information in a Federal Case?

Nice try, but no go.

Well, to be fair, he did explain that they were “certain very complex sets of things.” That should have made it clear to any idiot what he really meant.

So if he has this “proof” why is he sitting on it? This is yuuuge, he could get Obama empeeched and shit!

He’s not “sitting on it,” stupid. Read the link. He’s shouting it from the rooftops, but since it doesn’t fit the narratives, it’s being ignored by Witchy’s betters who tell the likes of you what you are supposed to think.

HEY! THIS THING HAPPENED TO ME TWO YEARS AGO!

yeah, what’s the rush

1 Like

He’s shouting the proof from the rooftops? So, saying it loud is “proof” in Assend World?

2 Likes

Is this about the article that started it all?

I told you already I almost never read your links.

I win again, it seems.

Step it up, guys, or call in Spoonie for backup. This is getting too easy.

Your sources are shit and you’re boring. Why do WE have to step it up when you’re the one who can’t come up to our level?

2 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes