The Donald talking about 9/11 on 9/11 about buildings, bombs, planes etc

My first impression on 911 when building 7 went down WAS in fact, that they pulled it. That would be the logical thing to do. They sure as hell weren’t going to save it and it’s a common safety practice to “pull” flaming buildings that are structurally imperiled rather than try to douse them while standing. If NIST says the structure wasn’t pulled, then I’m just going to have to take their word for it. I don’t see what benefit there would be covering that fact up. How does pulling Building 7 fits into the conspiracy theory anyway unless people really believe there was some kind of control HQ setup in there which is loony IMO? Hell, it had been evacuated. Pull the damn thing down.

You don’t have any standards at all. You read a couple of things and claim you know all you need to know, and then ridicule people who know more than you know because they aren’t parroting the official story that you blindly support.

Pssst…

Critical thinking.

DERP

The building WAS pulled.

The guy clarified that eh. The fire department was pulled not the building.

/holyfuckingdum

Watch the first five minutes of the doc I posted above.

So?

1 Like

It makes the NIST report meaningless.

Why are you unaware/unaccepting of Larry Silverstein’s explaination of his own words? Is he in on it too?

In the JFK case you could start with the TWO autopsies, the evidence that was collected during the investigation that immediately disappeared and the “magic” bullet recovered from a stretcher at the hospital by a T-man and admitted as “evidence.”

In the 911 case you could start with the size of the hole at the Pentagon and the impossibility of flying a commercial airliner into that spot…the rapid removal of towers 1 & 2 with the thermite still burning in the basements, the lack of experts agreeing on the evidence that was actually investigated regarding the means of “collapse”…and the disappearance of security cam footage throughout the glide path of the vehicle that struck the Pentagon.

When you are investigating something and you ask for some evidence you know EXISTS and you’re told it can’t be located any more, is this not in itself evidence that you’re participating in a whitewash?

1 Like

Is that a preposterous idea for you?

There seems to be this impresssion that if there are dissenters that there aren’t supporters and that is unequivocally untrue.

Not understanding your point, I’m not. You asked for some examples and I gave you some.

1 Like

You CLEARLY didn’t watch even 5 minutes of the doc. I’m not talking to you about this until you have more facts at your disposal. You don’t get to argue against points you’ve never heard of.

1 Like

Yes.

You keep throwing more trash at me. Read this. Watch that.

Have you read anything I’ve linked or followed up on anything I’ve given you?

Quid Pro Quo.

Yes, I have.

I reject your premise as flawed.

Anybody can invent things. Saying one can’t explain something that doesn’t exist, didn’t happen, or has no evidentiary counter point doesn’t prove something.

1 Like

Did you watch Larry Silverstein explain what he meant by “pull it”?

It’s interesting the most super duper critical thinker on the board, still believes in sky daddy just in case… LMFAO

1 Like