The Donald talking about 9/11 on 9/11 about buildings, bombs, planes etc

I don’t believe as much as want to keep my options open just in case. Is keeping an open mind a bad thing? :wink:

She’s so smart, I feel chastened. I have to rethink my whole life, so I can be more like Starling.

1 Like

I’m jealous of you. I wish I spent 10 years getting a shitty education.

How do you figure you have an open mind when you refuse to look at anything except the official story, and you ridicule others who have actually thought about this and looked into it with critical thinking skills intact. The way you ridicule others is condescending, especially given that you have ridiculed me several times just in this thread while clearly not even knowing what I’m talking about.

1 Like

You are trying to put words in my mouth again. What is my supposed “premise” that you are rejecting? I don’t want a freshman Rhetoric debate contest here.

I looked at your crap and rejected it as bullshit because I found information that meets my standards in credibility.

On the other hand, you can’t even do much as acknowledge a speaker’s own explanation of a statement because it goes against your crap.

Jesus wept.

I didn’t put a word in your mouth. I gave you my explaination.

Spoon, this thread is dumbed down enough. Step it up please. I’m begging you!

I’ve seen that speaker’s (Silverstein’s) explanation. It’s a load of horseshit. The fact that you buy it says a lot about you.

1 Like

So the guy explains what he meant which seemed obvious to me from the get go but YOU know more and better?

Now THAT’s an ego.

Hahaha

Oh, the brilliant and so superior Starling has spoken. Time to shut the fuck up, Spoon.

I actually asked Spoon for the exact opposite of shutting the fuck up.

LTR.

Did you watch his original interview? He was NOT talking about the firefighters. He was talking about the building.

He’s not going to step it up to your liking, your highness, because he believes 9 /11 was an inside job. So I’m suggesting his alternative, with your Majesty, is to stfu.

Yes. I did. He was talking to the FIRE CHIEF. He said enough lives had been lost, just pull it meaning let the building go. Don’t try to fight the fire.

Larry Silverstein later confirmed that’s exactly what he meant.

But by all means Lotus, keep thinking you know better. Hahaha

Now THAT’s putting words in his mouth.

“Just pull it” means “let the building go” on what planet?

Larry Silverstein has made 5 billion profit (over and above what he put into them) off those buildings, and he is suing to get more.

On a planet where people understand context and accept the explanation of the speaker. Clearly not the world you live in.

Here’s some context for you, Oh Miss High IQ.

And that counters what exactly?

I recognize that she’s been in a dogpile for quite a while and is evidently not ready to re-enter an Earth orbit. I might be able to discuss 911 related topics with her one on one, but not under these circumstances.

So yeah, I’m moving on for now.