The Donald talking about 9/11 on 9/11 about buildings, bombs, planes etc

Silverstein doubled his insurance coverage on the buildings less than 2 months before the attacks, and he made an agreement with Port Authority that guaranteed him control over the site should the buildings be destroyed. He invested 14 million, and so far has made 5 billion. Yeah, he fucking lied about pulling the building because

insurance.

1 Like

On CBT… LOLOLOL. Go to the search bar and type in… “you’ll never convince me”

If you look up “pissing in the wind” in the urban dictionary you’ll see the home page of this site.

2 Likes

That seems to be your MO - touch and go. And kicking my ass at chess :smiley:

So Silverstein knew 9/11 was going to happen?

Given Silverstein was talking to the FIRE commissioner not a demolition crew, these reports back up “pull it” meaning remove fire crews:

"On the other hand, there are some reports by FDNY firefighters that leave open the possibility that Silverstein was referring to pulling firefighting crews away from the area surrounding WTC7.

FDNY firefighter Richard Banaciski told the New York Times,

They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street.

FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro also told the New York Times,

I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn’t] lose any more people.

Other FDNY firefighters provided similar testimonies to Firehouse.com.

Therefore, it is possible that when Silverstein said “pull it”, he was not talking about demolishing the building or pulling firefighters out of the building, but was instead referring to pulling firefighters away from the area surrounding WTC 7."

So Silverstein was talking to the FDNY, said there was enough loss of life and to “pull it” and a bunch of firefighters were “pulled” from the area but it’s clear he meant blow up the building which he had pre-rigged with explosives?

Which sounds more probable?

1. He told the FDNY to pull out of the area for their safety.

2. He told the FDNY to blow up the building for insurance money.

There were never any firefighters in his building.

They say that they were in the area surrounding the building as it states above, multiple times.

This is my final thought on the issue for now.

There are those among you who think it would be too difficult to organize such an event, even though we are the richest and the most technologically advanced ( and possibly the most corrupt) nation on earth. Yet you believe a bunch of guys with boxcutters managed to hijack four planes and fly three of them into very specific targets? Which one of those scenarios stretches credulity more?

2 Likes

Typical.

I don’t wanna hang around long enough for yer hubs to catch me.

1 Like

Back then 4 or 5 guys with box cutters or even brass knuckles could easily hijack a plane. The pre 911 protocol for dealing with hijackers was a lot different because hijackers weren’t typically on suicide missions. Also, these hijackers were telling the crew and passengers they were simply heading back to the airport to negotiate demands… giving the appearance of a normal hijacking. Why make any effort to fight them? At least one hijacker had what appeared to be an explosive vest and many had mace. The “box cutter” argument is completely invalid.

It is not hard to fly a commercial jetliner with just minimal training and those were huge targets.

The second scenario is much more credible.

1 Like

According to airport security, you can hijack a plane with a bottle of breast milk ffs.

1 Like

Inside job START TO FINISH

Anyone thinking otherwise is delusional

2 Likes

You believing that makes sense.

Yeah, a plane flew into the penatgon - a pilot who flew a plane once did a perfect 270 degree spiral and hit the exact altitude needed - it takes years to perfect rolling out on final - but hey, it did it the first time, not to mention a city of fucking 2 million and no none saw the plane. Please stop - srsly - and hit the exact best spot to destroy records and fucking 100 story building implode perfectly, not one, but two mind you.

1 Like

People did see it. Here’s some of them talking about seeing it:

A “yellow fireball?” So what kind of airplane did he see?

1 Like

Here’s more people:

Just to be even more clear on this plane thing:

"Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response.

“It was absolutely a plane, and I’ll tell you why,” says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. “I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box.”

Kilsheimer’s eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: “I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?”

Starling, most of us have been on this case fer a decade or more. We’ve probably read or seen (or had others offer it to us) 75 or 80 percent of what is out there on the web, regarding the 9/11 caper.

The Warren Commission’s report fails on the strength of a single book, and there are half a dozen books that will serve. 9/11 is more complex, has more moving parts and more self-styled “experts” with opinions which are quite variable. But the spooks (especially Mossad, to whom much of the operation was probably farmed out) had gotten a lot slicker and much spookier in the 38 years between the 2 events. It would take a lot more than you’re likely to come up with, to dissuade me from my opinions. Just sayin.

1 Like