The Donald talking about 9/11 on 9/11 about buildings, bombs, planes etc

The “investigation” was based on the ASSumption that the government’s narrative was true, and the plane was used to attack the Pentagon. Said “investigation” wasn’t really LOOKING for any evidence that didn’t conform to said narrative. There is actually quite a bit of THAT sort of evidence.

And how about the reports at the time? There were pictures and media coverage. The world was glued to the TV set watching things unfold. Was all that invented as well?

There are no publicly known pics of the Pentagon strike, or of the aircraft that hit it. There is security footage from businesses in the area, and from the Pentagon, but all that footage was grabbed by investigators within minutes and never made public or offered in evidence…which is a sort of circumstantial evidence in and of itself that the footage shows something not consistent with the narrative.

The towers are a different story. You and I have been discussing the Pentagon.

1 Like

I’m aware we’re discussing the Pentagon.

I read footage was made public under freedom of information.

Video aside, what happened to flight 77 and all the passengers?

So the twin towers were a terrorist attack (orchestrated by Mossad, CIA operative OBL, etc, etc) involving planes, but they hit the Pentagon with a missile and pretended it was a plane? Got it.

See, here’s the thing… as corrupt and evil as you may think the Bush administration was, they were the legal executive authority of our nation at the time… and NO government branch is going to get their staffs and agencies to cooperate in a plot that murders 125 patriotic employees… certainly not for the financial gain of a handful companies and individuals nor for the benefit of Israel. It simply isn’t going to happen.

1 Like

NO footage, except for from one angle – an angle that does not show the plane. Hmmmmm. Weird, huh?

How is that weird?

I think the DoD video showed only a white streak, since it was looking down the side of the building. Then the fireball. Another video from the gas station was pointing the other way and was not helpful. The third video from the hotel was shot from too far away to show anything except the plume of smoke from the explosion. The first video had been edited when it was officially released, and all 3 of them were only released after FOIA requests or lawsuits. They are no real help in identifying the aircraft.

As to the real plane and its passengers, truthers have several theories. I am not prepared to endorse one over the others, but they are all feasible – at least the ones I’ve seen.

You and DM are free to believe whatever you wish. I’m not selling anything here, just stating my opinions.

1 Like

I understand you are stating your opinion and I’m questioning said opinion. I’m trying to make sense of your POV but it’s not making sense. Shouldn’t a “theory” make evidentiary sense?

Well, dear, there were dozens of security cameras in the vicinity. How is there no footage?

Are you being purposely obtuse?

It was to take over the world - with the invasion of the ME

2 Likes

I swear, anyone who is willing to take the time to watch this doc will get why they did all this. The pentagon budget, oil, citizens in fear who will allow their government to do virtually anything, and control over key regions.

It’s an intelligent and very well sourced doc. BUT don’t comment on it unless you watch it, please.

How can I answer that? But how is that evidence that it wasn’t an airplane that people saw with their own eyes and parts of one were dug out from the building along with bodies of people on said plane? How do you justify dismissing all of those things because no video footage exists?

1 Like

You are fishing with a big net here. No one is “dismissing” anything because of video footage. At least I’m not, and although I’ve not discussed the particulars with Lotus I don’t think she is either.

1 Like

It’s called scientific theory and there are pretty rigid standards involved. That’s why you’d be hard pressed to find many scientists who believe in ghosts, aliens, Bigfoot or even God. There’s simply no quantifiable evidence to support any of them. A lot of innuendo, but no tangible data.

1 Like

So what exactly are you basing this “it wasn’t a plane” thing on?

I’m trying to wrap my head around dismissing tangible evidence in favour of “that’s what they want you to believe” and a set up so elaborate that it could barely be pulled off in the movies nevermind real life.

1 Like

DNA is pretty hard to fake. It would have to involve collecting DNA from multiple plane passengers at some point and then surreptitiously placing it into collection vials that were falsely claimed to have come from the crash site. Doable? Sure, if you could get all of the responders and investigators to play along. And i mean ALL of them.

1 Like

Too elaborate and far too many players to get involved and then keep quiet. Someone on the inside would have leaked by now… yet nothing.

1 Like

Something THAT heinous would have come to light by now.

1 Like