The Donald talking about 9/11 on 9/11 about buildings, bombs, planes etc

Are you kidding me? Are you unaware that there are hundreds of first responders who question the official story? If you watched any of the linked videos, you would see them. On the day of 9/11, describing what they saw to journalists, and since that day, more and more have come forward.

I know you think you’re terribly smart, but you haven’t done your due diligence. The thing about research is this: you can’t just go to the official sources, because there are hundreds if not thousands of reasons for them to be untrue. It has happened even in peer reviewed science journals. Bullshit studies, supported and promoted for political and economic reasons. Look at early AIDS research for one example of the bs You need to look at ALL the evidence (there is plenty of expert research that is not official. Look at the debunking of the NIST report), and then come back and make an intelligent argument for the official story.

I guess you missed this ^^^^^

So I should read all the shit out there on the internet because shit in some way proves something.

I watched a whack of docs from the actual day - actual footage. Not people’s opinions of shit after the fact or ding dong theories 10 years later. The world watched this shit happen. What did the world see? What did people at the time see? They saw planes hitting buildings. They saw buildings collapse. They saw people, loved ones, hurt and killed.

Now years later, the government did it, missiles were used, explosives were rigged…it’s a conspiracy that would have to involve thousands of people bullshitting to be pulled off. Hillary Clinton can’t even send emails without the world finding out the contents but Bush pulled off a terrorist attack of epic proportions without a single shred of factual proof.

Now I’m all for enjoying a good piece of mystery fiction but pardon me if things that don’t make sense to you don’t baffle me.

No, not years later. They have been questioning it (as have I) since 5:00 eastern on 9/11 when building 7 got pulled.

And I didn’t say watch all the crap. There are tons of nuts out there. But there is also a lot of serious research. Watch and read THAT. You’ve made up your mind based on propaganda. You’re no smarter than the good Germans.

As I said, I just rewatched 9/11 footage. The firefighters down at ground zero were filmed pulling out of the area around WTC7 because “it’s going to collapse”. Over and over again, you hear fightfighters talking about WTC7’s imminent collapse. Why did they think it was going to collapse?

What demolition crew rigged the explosives? Who was the demolition company that “pulled it”, which BTW is not a term used during a controlled explosive demolition.

Did you just play the Godwin card? BUAHAHAHA! Fail.

People who think that referencing the events in Germany is never a valid argument are innernet tools. Low intelligence posters.

Same with those who watch the propaganda and only the propaganda and buy the official story. Just like the good Germans.

You just played the Godwin card. Don’t back pedal that shit. Own it! Haha

I probably shouldn’t have mentioned anything because it gave you an excuse to dodge the rest of my post where all the smart meat and taters are.

Dance for me LotusBully.

You’re laughable.

1 Like

Oh, and saved for posterity.

2 Likes

Well I try to be funny.

Again, I re-watched the events of that day in light of this conversation. It was footage during the nightmare, on the ground, no government anything. Just real people having a real experience. To me, that footage is as real as it gets. It doesn’t support your claims.

It does if the footage isn’t cherry picked.

It was live footage put together from people’s own videos, media videos, etc. There was TONS of it all over the news at the time it happened.

Go back and watch some of the documentaries that are of the human experience - not the dissection of the attack. The on the ground stuff where firefighters are talking to each other and people are talking about what’s happening in the moment. It might clarify some things for you (as well as giving you nightmarish flash backs of that horrible day).

1 Like

You’re right! The official story is the correct one. You got me. I concede.

1 Like

1 Like

Is that the nose cone?

That’s the second plane right? The one that has numerous videos from numerous angles hitting the 2nd tower?

Just to give you something to think about, there are those who believe that plane is actually a drone.

A drone that filled up with people at the airport and took off pretending to be a regular ole commercial flight and then turned around on radar and disappeared exactly where the WTC2 was standing?

Why can’t it be that the obvious happened?

Seriously Spoon, could it be that exactly what was recorded actually happened?

1 Like

It’s not surprising to me that the wings left no imprint. The Pentagon is constructed from reinforced concrete… one of the most rigid structures ever made… and the wings of a plane are the flimsiest and lightest part of a plane.for good reason. The twin towers were mostly glass and metal, so you might expect an imprint from the wings.

1 Like

I just want to say it’s so refreshing to post with a person who understands differences in construction and materials.

1 Like

FAYW

1 Like