The Donald talking about 9/11 on 9/11 about buildings, bombs, planes etc

WTC surveillance tapes feared missing

SARA KUGLER

Associated Press

NEW YORK - Surveillance tapes and maintenance logs are among the missing evidence as investigators try to figure out why the World Trade Center collapsed, federal officials said Monday.

Many documents destroyed in the disaster “are pretty key in carrying out the work,” lead investigator Shyam Sunder said.

Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. The company, Burns noted, was backed by KuwAm, a Kuwaiti-American investment firm on whose board Marvin Burns also served. [Utne]

According to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center “up to the day the buildings fell down.”

The company lists as government clients “the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S Air force, and the Department of Justice,” in projects that “often require state-of-the-art security solutions for classified or high-risk government sites.”

Stratesec (Securacom) differs from other security companies which separate the function of consultant from that of service provider. The company defines itself as a “single-source” provider of “end-to-end” security services, including everything from diagnosis of existing systems to hiring subcontractors to installing video and electronic equipment. It also provides armored vehicles and security guards.

The Dulles Internation contract is another matter. Dulles is regarded as “absolutely a sensitive airport,” according to security consultant Wayne Black, head of a Florida-based security firm, due to its location, size, and the number of international carriers it serves.

Black has not heard of Stratesec, but responds that for one company to handle security for both airports and airlines is somewhat unusual. It is also delicate for a security firm serving international facilities to be so interlinked with a foreign-owned company: “Somebody knew somebody,” he suggested, or the contract would have been more closely scrutinized.

As I recall, the security systems were down and not recording for a time in the weeks preceeding 9/11. Not evidence, per se, but opportunity…

1 Like

Get em’ while they’re hot …

1 Like

1 Like

So it’s suspicious that documents were destroyed in the disaster? That doesn’t seem odd at all.

Is that a real ad?

Look at you following the money like you were told :wink:

1 Like

Nah. No need for any of that. A little jet fuel did the job.

PS, DM, just in case you missed it, there IS evidence that a crew were working on the building for some time before 9/11. Lots of people saw them, but why would they question them?

Yeah, I’m sure there were crews working in and on the buildings right up until the morning of 911. That’s common for large complexes like the twin towers. Having worked in skyscrapers though and even in the building I work in now… I know that you don’t enter and move about freely. Maintenance and repair crews are checked in and out and inspected by building security at numerous checkpoints. Would have to be a lot of collusion to bring in and rig that much explosives.

1 Like

Of course not. But remember W’s cousin or brother, or whichever Bush he is, was in charge of security. I mean, you really, really should keep that in mind.

Take, as an example, this question of how the explosives were planted. How could the security apparatus of the World Trade Center Complex, which was presumably highly sophisticated after the 1993 bombing, allow or not notice the laying of the explosives that supposedly felled the buildings? Well, upon investigating this security apparatus at the WTC, we quickly stumble into the fact that Marvin Bush, George W.'s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom (now Stratesec), the very company in charge of security at the WTC in 2001. Again, it is important to note that the author is not making this up. “Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport.” And not to be outdone by this fact, we also learn that “from 1999 to January of 2002 (Marvin and George W.'s cousin) Wirt Walker III was the company’s CEO.”

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_09.htm

So if a relative to Bush owns a security company that’s conclusive evidence that the building was blown up?

Like DM keeps pointing out, you’d need to have the participation of multiple security personelle turning a blind eye to loads of explosives being brought into the buildings and put in place.

And DM is bang on about maintainence. Buildings, even small ones, employ entire crews of people who are constantly doing work. For people who have worked in large towers, knowing crews were working on the building doesn’t even raise an eyebrow let alone qualify as a piece in a conspiracy puzzle.

This is countered many places

It’s certainly true that Marvin Bush and Wirt Walker III both worked for a company called Securacom (later Stratesec), and that company did do some security work for the WTC. But even without researching this, you might wonder about the claim that they were “in charge of security for the World Trade Center”. After all, the WTC had its own security head, John O’Neill, who took up the job on August 23rd and died when the towers collapsed. And at least some of the security was provided by the Port Authority: David Lim, a Port Authority police officer, was stationed at the WTC with his bomb-sniffing dog Sirius. In fact Lim told the 9/11 Commission that the Port Authority police were responsible for the safety of those at the complex (our emphasis):

Statement of David Lim to the
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
March 31, 2003

I am a Police Officer in the employ of the Port Authority of NY & NJ. I have been such for the greater part of the last 23 years. On Sept. 11th, 2001, our Police Department suffered the greatest single day loss in Law Enforcement history @ the World Trade Center. 37 Officers from every rank (Superintendent to Police Officer) as well as my partner, explosive detector K-9 Sirius were killed in the attack. Many would ask what the PAPD was doing in the World Trade Center. A little known fact was that we were always there. Since the Port Authority owned the buildings, we (the Police) were responsible for the public safety therein…

Did I say that?

NO, I DID NOT.

DM asked how it could be possible. I explained how it could be possible. Good lord. No wonder you believe the official story.

Did you notice IT WAS A QUESTION?

/holyfuckLTR

It was a ridiculous question, and it was a leading one, and you know it.

Or maybe you really don’t.

And I believe the OBVIOUS story. The one that comes out of some critical thinking making SENSE.

I have no doubt the government has not fully disclosed all of the details of 9/11 but that doesn’t mean they did it FFS.

Leading or not, it was still a QUESTION which means I wasn’t putting words in your mouth.

And really, a lot of things could be possible. It’s just a matter of how ridiculous you (vous) want to get.

Putting words in my mouth is EXACTLY what you were doing, Gaslight McGee.