The Donald talking about 9/11 on 9/11 about buildings, bombs, planes etc

You’re just determined to be a whole lot of wrong today, eh buddy?

It doesn’t take long to Google an official report. I imagine it takes far less time than reading a whole load of horse shit :slight_smile:

You really have no idea what has been actually investigated, presented, accepted, reviewed or otherwise do you?

Oh yeah… gotta go with the “official reports” for that “official story” because the official murderers obviously haven’t been lying their official asses off. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stay dumb. :slight_smile:

Riiiight. Everyone is in on it.

Stay kookie stoner. :slight_smile:

Keep sucking up to authority sheltered rich daddy’s girl. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well ya know, I have to change up the sucking once in a while.

For starters, yes, obviously people in power are willing to and in fact do perform heinous acts. It’s pretty much a given that whoever is in power at any given time is going to be involved with breaking the law for personal gain.

With the JFK assassination… pieces of the puzzle began to unravel almost immediately and have continued to over the last 50+ years. It was a fairly complex undertaking, but nothing along the lines of what would have been required to pull off 911 in the manner that’s being bantered about here. No amount of “getting better at it” could conceal the complexities that would need to be concealed for this length of time. It’s just not feasible that the hijacked planes did not crash into those towers and the pentagon… and that sure as hell is flight 77 that crashed in PA. Also, you can’t compare the Warren Report to the 911 Commission Report. The Warren Report is an absolute joke that was thrown together overnight, The 911 Commission Report is massive, detailed and was compiled over a number of years. I’ve read the report in it’s entirety a few times… and while it may have some holes and half truths as with any official government report… most of what’s in it can be fact checked and validated. Most people who dismiss are hard core conspiricists who dismiss out of hand and have never actually read a page of it. Like most conspiricists, they have made up their minds and aren’t going to be bothered with facts… much less ANYTHING the government says.

Like I said, I have no doubt there are some shady things associated with 911 and some things we haven’t been told (e.g. Saudi involvement), but the intricate and complex theories involving missiles and demolitions just don’t fly with me. Sorry.

And right off the bat, the article has this disclaimer:

This feature is somewhat different from our usual
purely scientific articles, in that it contains some
speculation. However, given the timing and the
importance of the issue, we consider that this
feature is sufficiently technical and interesting
to merit publication for our readers. Obviously,
the content of this article is the responsibility
of the authors.

I don’t believe any theories about missiles. That’s BS spread around to make theorists look stupid. I said in this very thread that I believe the planes flew into the WTC. I also believe the multiple witnesses, including firefighters and cops, who said they heard multiple explosions. I also believe all the facts published about ownership of the building, the workers who were in there for days before 9/11, AND the owner of building 7, who said on TV (I saw it, and it’s still available on Youtube) that they “pulled down” building 7. And yet NIST based their whole study on building 7. The building which the owner admitted to pulling down.

Read the whole thing before you spout off. You honestly have no idea what you’re talking about.

I read it. It’s the same truther shit you’ve already posted and even comes with the disclaimer in the magazine to go with it FFS.

Now how about YOU read the actual investigation reports, findings and supporting documentation that have been actually written in peer reviewed journals that actual building agencies have accepted and are using to make better buildings.

Also, DM, what about the 28 redacted pages from the 9/11 Commission report? Smoking gun if I ever saw one.

This is a good doc that simply follows the money trail.

During a call with the fire chief, due to the extent of the fire, they decided the smartest thing to do would be to “pull it”. Do you think perhaps, just by chance, that could have meant “pull firefighters off the blaze and just let it go”?

Well gee golly, just as I thought, the owner of the building, Larry Silverstein, confirmed that is exactly what he meant.

Why do we have to follow the money for 9/11 while ignoring the money trail on your 911truthersshitsite?

I feel sorry for you. If they pulled the building, why did NIST base their study on it?

Because a million dollars is less than chicken feed compared to the money behind 9/11. And it’s a million dollars split 2700 ways. LMAO.

You mean the NIST study you didn’t know about until today?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Riiiight but a million bucks can’t commission a peer reviewable paper just a shitty website and travel expenses for ole Gage.