The Ides of Trump: Resist

https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-ides-of-trump-postcard-campaign-a-day-after-and-hes-still-here-172704456.html

Oh yeah, that’ll work.

1 Like

Well it’s nothing to cry over.

Who’s crying? You “resistors” offer endless comedic entertainment.

That’s nice.

Perhaps your light headed over the MOW person not coming

3 Likes

Trust me on this – Trump is not laughing. It’s far more likely that he’s curled up in a ball and pounding his fists into the carpet in the oval office while he screams at Kellyanne, “Bring me my blackberry! Now!!!”

You believe whatever gets you moist, honey. This is exactly what I mean by “comedic entertainment value.”

Yeah. You go ahead and believe that he’s acting like a sane adult. I suppose that gets your ass rigid.

1 Like

He didn’t get were he is by being stupid, dear. Think on it.

Oh, I know. He’s a real genius, in his own way.

I guess Al Capone was a genius in his own way, too.

I like Presidents that don’t act like spoiled effete frat boys.

3 Likes

Not even a hag-way decent stretch, dear.

I like Presidents who aren’t racist communists who hate America.

Al Capone was a 1000 times smarter then trump

I note that Reggie is improving our forum stats. Comeatmebro has been whetting his rapier on Reggie’s thick-skinned troll for weeks, and has risen to new heights of subtle flaming, as shown by the steep rise in his LIKES count. I am starting to think I may need to LIKE more of Lotus’s poasts and Starling’s, just to even out the stats a little bit.

Yeah, he did okay for a “used furniture dealer.” That’s what it said on his business card, anyway.

1 Like

And Mr Teflon was a plumber - a hard working one - wearing 2000 dollar suits

But of course! I could have told you that would happen the day I signed up here. Duh!