The Millennials aren't the problem

it isn’t the younger generation that are the problem, it’s the old fucking assholes… I’ve yet to see one younger person at the store throw a big baby tantrum but I’ve seen numerous boomer males and females do so because they didn’t get waited on fast enough or because we don’t happen to have the particular product they’re after… fuck off and die…

I beg your pardon.:rofl:

I’ve always said this…the older generations that berate millenials are the ones who make waitresses cry because the chef is backed up.

They the true snowflakes.

I don’t really have an opinion about this – assholes are assholes regardless of age – but neither will I dispute the OP.

Considering the high regard in which I (and Dylan, and countless others) held my generation and the early boomers who came next, I look around today and wonder why they all died young and left the assholes to represent for them. It’s a bad show.

1 Like

True, I’m sure there are millennials who are mean to the wait staff.

3 Likes

Try working with them all day long.

1 Like

I agree, but millenials en masse tend to be more sympathetic, and we tend to tip a hell of a lot more simply “because the waitstaff is human”

Just like I do.

2 Likes

Well sure, when a dine and dash isn’t prudent.

You’re one of the few good ones.

There are more of than you think, we tip 20% most of the time. A bad waitperson still gets 15

I will sometimes just walk into a Restaurant and pass out Jackson’s to the entire service staff.

2 Likes

I saw a Millennial put some change in a glass of water, cover the top with a piece of paper and leave it turned over for the waitress for her tip. Funny guy.

Oh hilarious!

Like I said, it isn’t the millennials who are the problem.

At your work. Not at mine.

I’d also like to segway into the fact that dispensaries are like a fucking Apple store now, and there’s people who can’t get job because they have a felony for selling weed.

:man_facepalming:t2:

Case in example, my best fried has a felony for selling weed in Ohio. Now he moved back to WA and the best job he can find is being a butcher.

A good segue from that post would be this:

2 Likes

I want one of these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USKxU58zaWQ

Well we all know I’m partially retarded.