The Negro

Interesting, seems legit.No denying Kenyans and some of their neighbors dominate marathons, and turn on any Sporting event (well maybe except Hockey and curling) and African Americans are the stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEWkwk6Nn9A

Isn’t that racist? I thought all people are equal.

Maybe, I sort of thought a little bit, but look at all the African-Americans that dominate in sports, maybe there’s something to it.

Well, ya know - I was joking about the equality thing.

There are obvious physical and genetic differences between all of the races. Equality is all about rights regardless of race. Given technological advancement driving globalization, the day will come… perhaps in another 40-50 generations… whereby we will be genetically similar enough to declare the Earth a single race world. It’s coming no matter how badly people want to hold onto their uniqueness. Perhaps that’s what the aliens intended and will mark their return.

1 Like

I remember this class room chat with every ones favorite eccentric genius German Teacher, and we got talking about whether language will evolve to a point where the whole world speaks a form of Hybrid English, which seemed to be the consensus of us students we were all thinking of the advances in Technology and global News (this was the Early days of CNN which as you recall was revolutionary back in the day, but pre internet) His thoughts were that if anything Languages were changing and differentiating more than in the past

I totally agree. Equality doesn’t mean sameness and there is a great deal of individuality in all races as well.

My guess is that the concept of equality had it’s start in this country as a rejection of the rigid class system which was normal in Europe at the time. A rigid caste system is and was also common in most of the world, places such as India.

I had a psych teacher who had a theory that the Nazis came about as a result of the German language. I didn’t agree with him but I thought his theory was interesting all the same.

Huh, that’s a new one.

I thought everyone was equal in the eyes of god…errr…the Aliens.
I think it’s obvious that no two people are equal unless the cum at the same time - maybe then.

Most sports require strength and stamina.

African-Americans were originally selected for ‘shipment’ based on strength. The survivors of the crossing were a second screening. Tereafter, for generations, slaves were bred for strength and stamina.

Take any species and run it through several generations of a breeding program aimed at strengthening certain attributes, and you’ll get a strain featuring those enhanced attributes.

1 Like

A lot of American black women do have large boobs.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ec/74/c5/ec74c5cf5bfb30d8a1e9171ec7380a6a.jpg

Well there is that too, who was it, Jimmy The Greek(or some Coach, Woody Hayes, maybe?) that talked about that on the air and got fired??

1 Like