The younger generation is making no bones about it

They’re gonna burn this bitch down… it’s a cultural revolution, tired old Boomer Murica is done thank fucking god.

Thankfully I was born 33 days after the official end of the boomer years.

Thankfully I’m a pre-boomer.

If you factor in my chronological age with my “maturity age” def. post boomer.

I’ll take “Counter-Economics” for the win.

1 Like

I’m definitely a boomer. We said the same thing. Burn it down. I do feel differently about it now… A little. Right now I’m having a hard time centering in to what’s real, who’s gaining, and where it’s going? Trump vs Biden. Who’s got the juice? It’s seems so conservative in the US. Please tell me it’s NOT. These are the strangest times I’ve ever experienced.

2 Likes

Poppin off in Chicago, guess the pigs shot an unarmed 15 year old.

PDX 70+ Nights, amazing endurance.

1 Like

PPA union building again. :joy:

Direct Action*

1 Like

Means to bring a helmet, gas mask and goggles. :smile:

1 Like

And maybe a breaching shield.

Direct action means we don’t need no fucking permit…

1 Like

I was raised by a man that believed in armed resistance. Our family supported all the revolutions in Latin America and other parts of the world.

They’re all still shitholes. Take one group of assholes out and another group comes in. It’s why education and EVOLUTION is the only sustainable and sane response in my humble opinion.

I know this may be sacrilegious, but I don’t agree with violence and burning shit down.

5 Likes

Not even the police union building? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, not even that building.

I’m all for education and evolution too but it’s not like you’re going to debate Nazis into thinking differently.

1 Like